Entourage

Adios Amigos

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Jun 03, 2007 on HBO

• Basicly, I am not satisfied with this one as end season episode. Maybe I am a little spoiled, because Entorage is masterpiece...

Basicly, I am not satisfied with this one as end season episode. Maybe I am a little spoiled, because Entorage is masterpiece... As I mentioned in my review for 'Princes Bride', "we will have something to watch". Main line in this episode is fighting for budget. Guys trying to collect more than offer amount for Medellin. Drama try to low condo price. Its not even nicely to watch drawing money from somebody. It seems that everybody have cobra in their pocekt.
    Shauna is back with her 'polite' manners. Nice to see her again. Excellent is represent conflict between Billy Walsh and Nick Rubenstein. Art against money, but they cant go in separate ways. I am looking forward to watch more of this hilarious verbal fights. Episode ends with, requested budget for Medellin and my favorite Gypsi Kings song, Hotel California (on Spanish), and of course Drama speach on Spanish too. Good luck boys.
VH1CL