Entourage Forums

HBO (ended 2011)

The End / Season Finale - 09/11/2011 - Unofficial

kanniballl

[1]Sep 12, 2011
    • level: 18

Well, since there are no official threads for any of the episodes, and the Season Finale just aired, I decided to create an unofficial thread.

I guess put your comments here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kanniballl

[2]Sep 12, 2011

I thought it was nice, but a bit cheesy. Sure, on one hand it was great to see the gang we all know and love get their happy hollywood ending.

On the other hand, I would've been OK with some of them having more questionable or darker endings/futures.

Vince: Getting married, richer thanks to Turtle's investing, and still "the man."

Turtle: millionaire

Eric: Things are looking up between him and Sloane.

Drama: Has the cartoon deal, and Vince mended Drama's fences with the executive

Ari and Mrs Ari: Apparently back together

Lloyd: I guess passed his apprenticeship... though I thought he already had his own clients.

The only thing was, Ari's face after the credits. Was he considering the offer after all?

pekkasteele

[3]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 7
    But, will there be a Ari Gold Spin-off? With him taking the job he was offered? seemed like a possible thing to happen, and that would be cool, more Ari!

kanniballl

[4]Sep 13, 2011

pekkasteele wrote:
    But, will there be a Ari Gold Spin-off? With him taking the job he was offered? seemed like a possible thing to happen, and that would be cool, more Ari!

My brother reminded me that they're making an Entourage movie, so I imagine that's going to be one of the plot points.

Whether or not he decides to become a god in Hollywood, and whether his wife would be ok with it.

Harry9295

[5]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 5
    I think they will address Ari's decision in the upcoming movie. What do you think?? He probably goes to Terrance to tell him no, but his wife catches him or something and misinterprets his loyalties.

Harry9295

[6]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 5
    Yes I agree, I believe that this is likely. Either a spin off or... In the almost fore sure movie coming out, according to Mark lol!

kanniballl

[7]Sep 13, 2011

Ah, the one thing I forgot to mention...

We finally learned "Mrs Ari's" name: Melissa. My brother and I cracked up when Lloyd just casually dropped the name in there.

umair_23

[8]Sep 14, 2011
    • level: 12
    This season was below par, but im still very sad to see this show end. entourage will forever be one of my favorite shows. The season finale was just ok. nothing special. i wanted this show to go out with a bang, but it didn't. The thing is that i can rant on about how bad this season was and how Ally Mussika fvcked up the whole show, but i won't. I realized that poorly written Entourage is still better then no Entourage. This show is going to be missed.

I hope the movies are good.

JandSman

[9]Sep 17, 2011
    • level: 32
    I loved how they had a cliff hanger ending, sometimes it doesn't work but it was a perfect set up for the Movie and it stopped a completely cheesy ending.