Entourage Forums

HBO (ended 2011)

What is the name of the theme song and who sings it ?

  • Avatar of Metal_Meatwad

    Metal_Meatwad

    [1]May 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 594

    What is the name of the theme song and who sings it ? I0t's an awesome song !

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clockworx23

    clockworx23

    [2]May 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,167
    Metal_Meatwad wrote:

    What is the name of the theme song and who sings it ? I0t's an awesome song !

    The song is by Jane's Addiction and is titled "Superhero"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Metal_Meatwad

    Metal_Meatwad

    [3]May 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 594
    clockworx23 wrote:
    Metal_Meatwad wrote:

    What is the name of the theme song and who sings it ? I0t's an awesome song !

    The song is by Jane's Addiction and is titled "Superhero"


    thanks !!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clockworx23

    clockworx23

    [4]May 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,167
    Metal_Meatwad wrote:
    clockworx23 wrote:
    Metal_Meatwad wrote:

    What is the name of the theme song and who sings it ? I0t's an awesome song !

    The song is by Jane's Addiction and is titled "Superhero"

    thanks !!!!!

    No problem.  Its a great song by a dope group.  Entourage has the best music of any show out nowadays.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of forsakendemon83

    forsakendemon83

    [5]May 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 29
    ^What he said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snake_214

    snake_214

    [6]May 2, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 13
    yea its a great song it goes good with the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Metal_Meatwad

    Metal_Meatwad

    [7]May 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 594
    The song sounds different then the one in the show ? wtf ?
    Edited on 05/02/2007 5:53pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peekone

    peekone

    [8]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/04
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 1,043
    Metal_Meatwad wrote:
    The song sounds different then the one in the show ? wtf ?

    yeah, it was edited for the show. I think doug ellin and co. said that on a season 1 audio commentary. also, the band isn't together anymore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of name854

    name854

    [9]Dec 9, 2007
    • member since: 12/22/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 6
    i'm looking for a song that plays at the end of an episode that goes i change my mind i don't even remember what season the ep is in any reply would be helpful
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alp1981

    alp1981

    [10]Dec 10, 2007
    • member since: 11/13/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,090
    name854 wrote:
    i'm looking for a song that plays at the end of an episode that goes i change my mind i don't even remember what season the ep is in any reply would be helpful

    can you offer any more clues? what the ep was about? more lyrics?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of keikoy_seven

    keikoy_seven

    [11]Feb 11, 2008
    • member since: 01/19/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 348
    I don't know if this question needs answeing anymore, but the song is called "I changed my mind" by Lyrics Born. Its a great song.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.