Entourage

Out With a Bang

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Jul 31, 2011 on HBO

• Better than the premiere, but makes you wonder where it's headed

Spoilers ahead
    So this episode was way better than the premiere because it was far less cringe-worthy because everyone is back to their old selves and no one is mad at each other or trying not to upset Vince. Or should I say, none of our boys are mad at each other. Sloan calls up E and screams "F**k YOU" at him because thats the message she got from him when he was trying to leave her a message the episode before. He goes over to her place to get his stuff and they talk and end up having sex. She calls him later and tells him she's moving to New York.
    Vince has written an "outline" of a script for the coal miner movie and gave it to Billy who liked it. Drama's cartoon did well at a test screening but his washed-up co-star (I'm sorry I don't know who that is) is trying to convince him that they should screw over their producers. I smell trouble there.
    Turtle hasn't been able to get a hold of Alex and thinks the fame or Avion is going to her head and is thinking about breaking up with her.
    Lloyd tells Ari he spotted his wife at a restaurant she hated and Ari goes nuts thinking she's dating a waiter until she storms into his office to tell him she's dating a chef. If I were Bobby Flay, I'd sleep with one eye open.
    This episode was much better than the premiere and felt like good ol' Entourage again, but it does beg the question as to where all of this is headed. If this was another season, it'd be no big deal, but there are only six episodes left and a a possible movie. It'd break my heart if they ended the show with an open ending and that would lead into the movie, which may not happen. I like what I'm seeing but I hope they end it up right.
VH1CL