Entourage

Strange Days

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Jul 23, 2006 on HBO

• Review

After the end of the last episode I was kind of hoping that this episode would be a little bit more focused on what is going to happen with the rest of the season. Aris devolopment was the only thing of real notice in this episode as he manages to take 11 million to settle instead of go to court and then attempts to build a huge empire to house 150 agents in. Working with the man that turned him in a little over a year ago is going to be interesting, but we'll see how that storyline plays out.

Turtle has gone two episodes now without any rap city music guy in the episode and I think the writers need to get back around to that. Erics storyline seemed random now that the girl has left town anyways. Vince needs to pick up some kind of new drama other then having some random girl we will never see again in the coat closet. Drama - who knows with him anymore. I dont think he is ever going to get anything at this rate. One of these episodes Im waiting for something huge to happen to him.
VH1CL