The Cannes Kids

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Sep 02, 2007 on HBO

• Predictable, but Not Predictable

What I love the most is that this is what was supposed to happen and for the first time in this show it actually did. The guys in this show always get what they want and they didn't get it in this episode. The price for the movie was going up, up, and up before it crashed and burned for a single dollar to Harvey. When he showed up in the middle of the finale I thought he may have had something else up his sleeve, but that was not to be the case for this movie. I rated the episode a ten simply because it did what a finale is supposed to do - make you hold off for a while. There is a lot of things that could happen with the fifth season. The boys may find that Vince can't really pick himself back up. For all of the positive attitudes that were surrounding this episode I have a strong feeling that this will get worse before it gets better for our Entourage. I wouldn't be surprised if in season five our group of guys lose more then they have ever lost before. Could we even see Eric return to managing a pizza place? It will be interesting to see how much carries over. Drama seems to be in love with this french girl, but is this another one episode arch that will be dropped when season five opens up? Overall - the rates on this site for this season were a lot lower then deserved. It was actually a very well put together season.