Entourage

The WeHo Ho

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Jul 22, 2007 on HBO

• Providing a sweet contrast between the usual predictable, and the unpredictable predictable.

Just as with most episodes, we can divide this one up in two parts. The E and Vince half, and the half with Turtle and Drama. And a little part with Ari. Kinda like South Park's half man half bear half pig. That's one and a half of content. Turtle and Drama's role was predictable as usual. Turtle has a business venture, Drama tags along. Eventually Drama gets carried away by Turtle's enthousiasm and they both lose. Doesn't really matter cause they seem to have an endless flow of cash, even though Vince is not the wealthiest of men, not in recent times.

Then there's E and Vincent. And Walsh. And Medillin. And Lost in the Clouds. All the usual jabba jabba where Walsh and E have their little pissing contest to see who's best, and Vince ends up going with what he feels is the right choice. Which obviously isn't. We all know Medillin is going to suck and Vince is going to go downhill. What fun would a show be with a sucesful star? A lot of fun, but I don't think the top boys at the network realize this.

Loved Ari's scene with Lloyd and his boyfriend though. I somehow have the feeling something like this has happened before, but I can't exactly remember when. Might have been a deja vu. Loved it, especially the way he lied his way into getting Lloyd back.

Great episode. Nothing original, but Entourage doesn't need that lame word to make it enjoyable.