Eon Kid Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

EON kid is FINISHED!

patchman6

[1]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 2

i cant belive eon kid is finished

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

borgfighter410

[2]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    I know. I am going to miss this show, but I heard that Manga is going to release a DVD with all 25 Eon Kid episodes in mid-2008! I am so looking forward to that! Is anyone besides me here that is excited about Eon Kid on DVD?

JusticeLeaguer

[3]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 61
    Eon Kid isn't finished. There are still 4 more episodes that need to air (a new episode is airing March 1st) and there are 3 more episodes after that. I'd like to know where you're getting your sources.

borgfighter410

[4]Feb 25, 2008
    I actually was surfing the Internet trying to find a website that has Eon Kid Episodes so I could watch the episodes I missed and came across an article about Manga Entertainment's plan on releasing a DVD for Eon Kid. Here's the website: http://www.popcultureshock.com/tag/NY_Anime_Festival/

If you look under Manga Entertainment, you will see it. This article came from the NY Anime Fest 2007. Hope this helps!

And yea, I was looking at the TV listings for the next two weeks and how come there is not a new airing of Eon Kid after the newest one after this upcoming one?

rpgfan

[5]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm hoping it's just temporary to make room for 2 episodes of spiderman and the batman on March 8th. I believe Johnny Test will be off that week too. World of Quest will have to fit somewhere too when it airs sometime in March.
    Edited on 02/25/2008 3:11pm

borgfighter410

[6]Feb 25, 2008
    I sincerely hope you are right. It would not be cool for Kids' WB to just stop airing Eon Kid when it's so close to actually finishing. I so cannot wait for the final episodes, even though I have already watched the Spanish episodes already. There is one thing that puzzles me regarding the American episodes of Eon Kid and the Spanish episodes of Iron Kid (Iron Kid is Eon Kid BTW). There are 25 episodes in Eon Kid and 26 episodes in Iron Kid. The episode that just aired last Saturday was episode 21: The Revolt of Kahn, but in the Spanish version, it was episode 23. That would mean that there is one episode that might be new. Can anyone verify this for me?

JusticeLeaguer

[7]Feb 25, 2008
    borgfighter410 wrote:
    Can anyone verify this for me?

Well this show will have 26 episodes, not 25. Also, I think Kids' WB! is just shifting around the programming so that they can fit in the 1 hour series premiere of The Spectacular Spider-man and the 1 hour series finale of The Batman on March 8th and I'm not sure of the schedule on the 15th yet.

borgfighter410

[8]Feb 26, 2008
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    borgfighter410 wrote:

Well this show will have 26 episodes, not 25. Also, I think Kids' WB! is just shifting around the programming so that they can fit in the 1 hour series premiere of The Spectacular Spider-man and the 1 hour series finale of The Batman on March 8th and I'm not sure of the schedule on the 15th yet.

Thanks for the update about the scheduling. As I said, there are 25 episodes in the American version and 26 episodes in the Spanish version. I just confirmed it on Wikipedia and they said that 2 episodes from the Spanish version were combined together into one episode (Episode 3 American version is a combination of Episodes 3 and 4 from the Spanish version). But i ran into quite a shock when I found out that the American version has one more combination episode, Episode 5 (American) is a combination of Spanish episodes 6 and 7, so it doesn't really make sense as to how this upcoming episode is episode 22, when in the Spanish version, it's episode 24...oh well, anything new is fine with me.

Ilovthevu

[9]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 5

I don't think the season is done yet either. I think they are just switching the episodes around for those other shows for that week. They have to get rid of something for that week. The shows I see that might leave are Tom and Jerry Tales, Johnny Test, and Batman for Spiderman, and maybe something else. I don't know. Tom and Jerry has all it's episodes (13 I'm guessing) on tv March 8, and I think that's Batman's last day too. Who knows? Maybe, they ordered 20 something of those shows.

For Eon Kid, they are hardly showing any reruns. They are just cranking out the new episodes. Who knows? Maybe, they will air the same episodes over again in order (in rerun mode). It just doesn't make any sense to end a show that that still has 3 episodes left on a day when a new show is coming. Yet, Tom and Jerrys last episode is that day, and you think they would still show more reruns of that show until they take it off to replace it.

borgfighter410

[10]Feb 27, 2008
    Well, I just found out that Eon Kid is not finished yet. Please read the new topic that I posted for details straight from the Eon Kid Homepage website itself and tell me what you think in that topic!

JusticeLeaguer

[11]Feb 27, 2008
    borgfighter410 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    borgfighter410 wrote:

Thanks for the update about the scheduling. As I said, there are 25 episodes in the American version and 26 episodes in the Spanish version. I just confirmed it on Wikipedia and they said that 2 episodes from the Spanish version were combined together into one episode (Episode 3 American version is a combination of Episodes 3 and 4 from the Spanish version). But i ran into quite a shock when I found out that the American version has one more combination episode, Episode 5 (American) is a combination of Spanish episodes 6 and 7, so it doesn't really make sense as to how this upcoming episode is episode 22, when in the Spanish version, it's episode 24...oh well, anything new is fine with me.

The American version of this show has 26 episodes, not 25.

borgfighter410

[12]Feb 27, 2008
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    borgfighter410 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    borgfighter410 wrote:

The American version of this show has 26 episodes, not 25.

How do you know there is going to be 26 episodes? Where are you getting your information from, just out of curiosity? I want to take a look at that source and see for myself because I tend not to believe anything unless I see it myself.

JusticeLeaguer

[13]Feb 28, 2008
    Well considering that your source is wikipedia, there's no way to tell that there are truly 24 episodes of the show. Shows of by this company doesn't produce episodes 24 at a time it's 26.

borgfighter410

[14]Feb 29, 2008
    Hehe...thanks for the clear-up!