Eon Kid Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Eon Kid is NOT finished yet! Please read this before you say it is finished!

borgfighter410

[1]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 7

Hey guys,

I just found out that there will be a feature film and a second season to this series! If you go on the website http://www.eonkidpower.com and read the "Latest News" portion of the website, near the end, there is a paragraph that says this:

"BRB has already launched an ambitious marketing and licensing campaign, spearheaded by the imminent launch of three video games for Nintendo (Advance, DS and Micro), and backed by the planned production of a feature film and a second season of the series"

So this series is not done yet! If you thought the first season was intense, this one might be better but there is no guarantee that it will be better, since I am not a psychic. One question for all of you: In your opinion, do you think the second season will be better or worse? Why or why not? Also, if you had the time to watch this second series, would you do so? Why or why not?

Edited on 02/27/2008 12:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JusticeLeaguer

[2]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 61
    This show's not even done with it's first season.

borgfighter410

[3]Feb 27, 2008
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    This show's not even done with it's first season.
    Of course I know that, but it just that it looks like Manga, in conjunction with Daewon Media and BRB Internacional, is already looking ahead to a second season and a feature film. I don't know but it sounds like Eon Kid has the potential to become one of the most successful series, like Legion of Superheroes and so on. What do you guys think?
    Edited on 02/27/2008 5:06pm

JusticeLeaguer

[4]Feb 28, 2008
    Sorry, I didn't have time to fully finish my post. What I meant to say was that it's only in it's first season so there's no way to really compare if the second season will be better or not (even from pure speculation). Also, I'm not sure how successful this show is going to be because Kids' WB! won't be around in the fall of 2008 so unless they plan on airing the episodes during the summer, I don't know what they'll do.

~By the way, I thought it was funny that you started a thread about saying Eon Kid was not finished, after starting one that said it was finished

borgfighter410

[5]Feb 29, 2008
    Haha...thanks for the clear-up and the comment about this topic. I realized that it wasn't done yet when I looked at the Official Eon Kid website. And thanks for the clear up about the number of episodes. But I'm still thinking it is 25 but we'll see about it. I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm not really saying that I'm right since it's up to the producers of Eon Kid to decide how many episodes there will be for this season. And yea, I am lead to think that maybe 4Kids! TV might show the second season of Eon Kid if it comes.

JusticeLeaguer

[6]Feb 29, 2008
    Yeah I really want to know what's going to happen because I don't know whether 4Kids TV will air the episodes.

borgfighter410

[7]Mar 1, 2008
    Eh, who knows what may happen? Hopefully 4Kids TV will air them. It's such a good series!

Ilovthevu

[8]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    The more important fact is that Eon Kid is still in the lineup at 11:30 central two weeks from today. It seems that Batman, and Teen Titans are off.

borgfighter410

[9]Mar 1, 2008
    Ilovthevu wrote:
    The more important fact is that Eon Kid is still in the lineup at 11:30 central two weeks from today. It seems that Batman, and Teen Titans are off.

Really? So episode 23 airs in two weeks?!? I can't wait to see it! How did you find out about this?

borgfighter410

[10]Mar 1, 2008
    You are right! I just checked the TV listings for next week and it is on at 11:30! Thanks for the heads up!

rpgfan

[11]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm hoping they air the last episodes and don't do the same thing they did to Monster Allergy.

JusticeLeaguer

[12]Mar 4, 2008
    rpgfan wrote:
    I'm hoping they air the last episodes and don't do the same thing they did to Monster Allergy.

Me too! I loved Monster Allergy and still hope they bring it back in the summer with the remaining episodes (they won't but ...)

borgfighter410

[13]Mar 5, 2008
    rpgfan wrote:

Oh, I hope you're right...they would be very evil not to show the last episodes of Eon Kid. Even though I have already seen the Spanish episodes already, I really want to see how Manga does the last episodes of this season of Eon Kid

And regarding my posts about episode 23, it will not air for some time because I think they're rerunning the series from the beginning. Hopefully I can catch all the episodes I missed!

rpgfan

[14]Mar 6, 2008
    They will have alot of room to show them if they do show them. Besides Spiderman and World of Quest most of the other shows will either be done with new episodes or only have 1 left at the end of March. Should be an interesting April-August.

borgfighter410

[15]Mar 6, 2008
    rpgfan wrote:
    They will have alot of room to show them if they do show them. Besides Spiderman and World of Quest most of the other shows will either be done with new episodes or only have 1 left at the end of March. Should be an interesting April-August.

I totally agree with you there!

rpgfan

[16]Mar 7, 2008
    They can air the rest of Spider Riders as well.

borgfighter410

[17]Mar 8, 2008
    I haven't seen that series in a long time! Haha...along with Eon Kid, that's probably one of my favorite series.

SimChief

[18]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    Well now boys and girls: it is Friday 21 March here in Seoul Korea and I got up early and watched episode 23 of the Eon Kid, it is in Korean without an English sub-titles, by the end of the show they were switching between four different fight scenes, fun for all, the Kid is warming himself with the big red glowing guy and it looks interesting for next episode, I think installment 23 sets a new record of bodies on the ground.

Scotty in Seoul..

borgfighter410

[19]Mar 21, 2008
    Oh dear, four different fight scenes?!? Wow...the makers must be really ambitious to do something like that! I am now totally looking forward to seeing this episode!