Eon Kid Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Eon Kid on DVD soon

borgfighter410

[1]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 7

Hey guys!

I posted a link to another forum post that I found regarding the release of Eon Kid on DVD. Tell me what you guys think about it. I'm kinda disappointed that they won't do a DVD-set with all the episodes of the first season. Do you agree that Manga should release then in sections, as described by the forum post, or should it be released as one set with all 26 episodes? (yes! 26 episodes! Apparently the first DVD will split Episode 3 into two separate episodes, named "The Journey Begins" and "Strength Is Not Everything") I know we may not have the power to tell Manga to release them all at once, but maybe we can influence their decision. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try! Let me know what you think!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

borgfighter410

[2]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 7
    Hey guys,
    Just letting you guys know that the first Eon Kid DVD will be coming out on August 12, 2008 (date is confirmed). Original price is $16.98/DVD in U.S. dollars, but if you pre-order from Amazon, you can get it for only $14.99! Keep supporting Eon Kid, and who knows, maybe the CW4Kids may air the second season that is under way! ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.