8:30 - Tom and Jerry Tales
    9:00 - Chaotic
    9:30 - The Spectacular Spider-Man
    10:00 - The Spectacular Spider-Man
    10:30 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward
    11:00 - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    11:30 - The Batman

I hope the final 4 episodes air...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

borgfighter410

[2]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    Is this for sure? I will be very sad if they do not air the final 3-4 episode. Can you post the link here?

rpgfan

[3]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    I think it's the same link at toonzone.

borgfighter410

[4]Jun 5, 2008
    Wait, you mean the link that I had asked you about in the previous topic?

rpgfan

[5]Jun 5, 2008
    Yea , I think it's the forums toonzone link you gave me in the other topic. It still says replaced and not cancelled, so I'm still hoping for the last episodes to air.

borgfighter410

[6]Jun 5, 2008
    That's a relief to hear, but still I would prefer that they finish the whole season before moving it off the air for a short time. Plus, I heard that a second season of Eon Kid is in progress right now...:-D

JusticeLeaguer

[7]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 61
    I have doubts of this schedule. I hope it's not the case because then Kids' WBs origianl program is really leaving and that sucks.

borgfighter410

[8]Jun 6, 2008
    Yea I agree with you...for some reason, i have my doubts about Will & Dewitt being back, considering that most people dont watch it very often (but i could be wrong because normally im awake by 7:30). So maybe possibly one of the shows may move up to the 7:00 slot and Eon Kid can be slipped in somewhere? i dont know but does it sound like a good suggestion for a schedule?

JusticeLeaguer

[9]Jun 8, 2008
    Well I have my doubts simply because World of Quest is a new series and if they take it off the schedule, then they have no chance to show repeats of the episodes (I've missed one episode that I need to see). Also, I haven't seen a commercial for Chaotic yet. I agree that they might bring back The Batman to promote the new movie, "The Dark Knight" but that still leaves an hour of Tom and Jerry Tales and The Spectacular Spider-Man that they could have other episodes of other shows airing.

rpgfan

[10]Jun 8, 2008
    Yea, that would be a dumb schedule. We should find out next week depending on the commercials for the shows.

borgfighter410

[11]Jun 8, 2008
    I agree. Since we will not know what the schedule looks like for the 21st, I think it is in our best interests to see which shows are promoted during the telecast, although we will not know about Eon Kid, since it is in the last block of the CW4Kids lineup...Post here if you notice anything that is worth mentioning about the schedule here.

JusticeLeaguer

[12]Jun 8, 2008
    Will do. I should know by tomorrow afternoon what shows will be airing at what timeslot. Keep you posted!

borgfighter410

[13]Jun 8, 2008
    Whoa, that early? Wow...i wish i had connections like you...lol. Hopefully Eon Kid will air its final episodes soon!

Matt_Purosky

[14]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 25

It's all true, check Zap2it.com.

And as of now, they cannot drop Will & Dewitt or Magi-Nation because they need two E/I slots in the former Pillow Head Hour. However, in the fall, they might get replaced by some of 4Kids' programming, unless they bring back Krypto the Superdog. However, over the years, 4Kids/Fox Box has aired quite a bit of E/I programming: Stargate Infinity, Back to the Future: The Animated Series, Cubix, Winx Club, Magical DoReMi, and The Adrenaline Project. They MIGHT use that slot for Magical DoReMi, since it has about 24 episodes that have not yet aired on TV but premiered online at 4Kids' website. However, I recently heard The Adrenaline Project is getting a 2nd season in Canada, but I'm not sure if it will air in the US. Stargate and BttF are unlikely to return, since those are just 4Kids licensed and not produced and Stargate already aired (is airing?) in syndication and I think BttF was just to promote that DVD set. Winx and Cubix are already finished, though 4Kids doesn't seem to have forgotten about them - they have Cubix on their website, and Winx is now back on 4Kids TV.

Out of all those shows, I can only really see DoReMi or Adrenaline Project airing in the E/I slots, but they probably will just come up with or license a new E/I show.

Edited on 06/09/2008 4:38pm

borgfighter410

[15]Jun 9, 2008
    Wait, where is it in the website? I can't find it anywhere...could you post the link here?

rpgfan

[16]Jun 9, 2008
    Just go to the website and put your zipcode in and check tv listings. Then put in your local cw4kids network and pick june 21st for the date and the time the block starts in your area. It lists the shows.

borgfighter410

[17]Jun 9, 2008
    Ayyy...you're right...I'm not going to be very happy about this change, but I guess it's for the better. Still, I hope that Eon Kid will come back in the later future. It wouldn't be nice just to keep us hanging for the final episodes. If there are any updates about Eon Kid going on another channel or coming back on a certain date, please post here!!!

JusticeLeaguer

[18]Jun 9, 2008
    borgfighter410 wrote:
    Whoa, that early? Wow...i wish i had connections like you...lol. Hopefully Eon Kid will air its final episodes soon!

It's not really a connection, it's just IMDB.com lol.

~As for this change, I think it's total bs. 4Kids has their own station and they shouldn't be airing their shows on Kids' WB! (I refuse to call it by it's new name). I understand bringing The Batman back simply to promote "The Dark Knight" but there's still one episode of Tom and Jerry Tales and The Spectacular Spider-Man that don't need to air. I think that Eon Kid and Skunk Fu should be filling in those spots. Chaotic already has an hour on 4Kids so it doesn't need to be on Kids' WB! Johnny Test and Skunk Fu are currently airing on Cartoon Network (with JT airing 'new' season 3 episodes Thursday nights at 9:30pm eastern) so i'm not too upset about them leaving the network.

Matt_Purosky

[19]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 25
    Yeah, what's the point of putting Chaotic against itself? AND the same with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX? I mean, I don't have anything against Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, and even though I'm not a World of Quest fan I really think it (WoQ) should stay on the schedule. If 4Kids is going to put their shows on the CW block, they should put shows that are not airing elsewhere, like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sonic X, and like I said, maybe Magical DoReMi or even Funky Cops, since the last of those have not aired on television but premiered online. And, they should take out the extra Tom & Jerry Tales or Spectacular Spider-Man instead of something like Eon Kid which is not even finished its season, especially since Tom and Jerry IS finished with its season. I can sort of understand Fast Forward because it is not airing on 4Kids TV, but still.
    Edited on 06/09/2008 7:01pm

borgfighter410

[20]Jun 9, 2008
    Yea i agree. I don't have anything against Chaotic and Yu-Gi-Oh!GX or anything, but it would be easier to just have those shows on one channel rather than spreading it around. I mean, come on, youre giving Chaotic one and a half hours of air time. I mean one hour is more than enough. And yea i agree that they could have taken out one Tom and Jerry Tales for Eon Kid. Well, we'll just have to see how everything plays out.

To JusticeLeaguer: haha...lol my bad.I thought you had an inside contact with one of the people working at KTLA...lol.