An Episodes Community
Sunday 10:30 PM on Showtime

Showtime's comedy Episodes is really living up to its name: The meta sitcom is piling up the episode count as it heads into Season 3 with an early renewal for Season 4. That's right, Showtime has ordered a fourth season of the Matt LeBlanc program ahead of the Season 3 premiere, a sign that Showtime president David Nevins really likes the series or is a really, really, really big Joey Tribbiani fan. 

Season 4 will consist of nine episodes and likely air in 2015 if its typical broadcast schedule holds up. Season 3 debuts on Sunday, January 12 at 10:30pm on Showtime. I'm no marketing whiz, but if I were Showtime, I might've held this announcement until January 10 or January 11. Send me a check for $500 if you want more of my clever business strategies, Showtime! 

Episodes stars Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc, the star of an American sitcom that was adapted from a British series. The creators of the original, Sean (Stephen Mangan) and Beverly (Tamsin Greig), get a taste of the Hollywood hit machine as their series is butchered beyond recognition and important plot points are replaced with *gasp* ice hockey! Of important note: Tracy Spiradakos (Revolution) will guest-star in Season 3!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/26/2016

Season 4 : Episode 11

30 Comments
Comments (30)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Well deserved! The best sitcom after Veep atm.
Flag
This is a great show, a 4th season is well deserved. What annoyed me is the huge gap between Season 2 in Summer 2012 and Season 3 in Jan 2014.
Flag
I thought it had already been canceled. The first two were OK, but not great. I will probably watch the third.
Flag
Ehh. I watched the entire first season, I think, entirely because I liked Joey, but this doesn't do it for me. Kinda reminds me of tap water, somehow. If I had to, sure, but without the threat of death, nah.
Flag
the show has its moments. I watched last season, probably no great reason to avoid this season. at least there's no laugh track.
Flag
LOVE this show. So smart and wickedly funny. Yay!
Flag
Wow, all the Episodes love. I'm sure you'll all speak up when the snark starts.
Flag
I really like Episodes, so great news!
Flag
Great show.
Flag
Great news, I really like this show.

If the new season starts on Sunday the 12th of Jan in the US that means it probably starts on Friday the 10th of Jan on BBC2. Episodes is one of the only shows we actually get before you!
Flag
showtime not solely footing the bill for what is probably a show with a modest budget I think explains the reason for an early renewal.
Flag
I liked this show. I watched the whole of season 1 and 2 a few months ago and I am all ready for season 3. It is something different from the usual sitcoms and it made me laugh !
Flag
Great news for Episodes, which is (occasionally) a really smart show. And it'll be nice to see Tracy, shampoo and electricity in the same show.
Flag
I like this show and find it very funny, glad there's more to come...
Flag
Huh? But........................this should have been its last year, it should have gone off the air by now, it isn't a very good show, last season was knuckle draggingly stupid, but the damned stupid show has me hooked, and I have been the object of derisive and snarky posts for even watching the damned stupidly moronic show...........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WAIT A ****ING MINUTE! THIS IS SHOWTIME WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The home of the ****ingly stupid Californication.

No, HBO, home of the ****ingly stupid Dexter, I'm not letting you off the hook. Nor you, STARZ.

You're all ****ingly stupid moronic channels, and we the ****ingly stupid people who pay extra money to watch your ****ingly stupid moronic shows are even more ****ingly stupid than you.

Should I try to be more happy in 2014?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nah. **** it.
Flag
I see you're getting more and more coherent in your trolling..... must be the effect of watching so many "****ing stupid" shows on all your "****ing stupid" channels that you pay so much money for.
Might be time to quit while you're ahead...
Flag
But dexter was on showtime... Honestly just confused by this post.
Flag
Don't be confused, its just the dazed ramblings of a troll.
Flag
Yeah, you're right. Enjoy Episodes.
Flag
We will, thanks.
Flag
Ooookkkk...

Liked it personally, glad it's back, and renewed again :)
Flag
wtf??
Flag
I was wondering when Episodes was coming back and now I know. And knowing is half the battle.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members