Episodes Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on ShowtimeBetween Seasons

Episodes S01E03 - Discuss the Episode [** SPOILERS **]

kok_warlock

[1]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 11

Synopse: A day trip to Las Vegas helps Sean and Matt become good friends, but Beverly feels left out.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't like the first couple episodes, I don't even remember laughing watching those, I remember hating Berverly, even tho a lot of people say that actress is excellent, and thinkg Merc is a poor man's Ary Gold(Jeremy Piven).

However, I thought this third episode was a huge change, not exceptional or anything like that, but still very funny episode, I found myself laughing several times, all the characters kinda grew, Sean, Matt, Beverly, even Carol, specially Sean and Matt, Merc is still okay at best, who knows, maybe this show turns out to be a very good show after all.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kavselj

[2]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 9

Aye, I have to agree. While I was disappointed about second episode (actually thought it was worse than pilot), 3rd episode had me laughing most of the time. They've established that Beverly is going to be the whiny one making comments about everything involving Matt. Sean likes Matt because he's the complete opposite of Beverly and their chemistry in Vegas was great (who wouldn't act like a kid on christmas if they could hang out with Matt and even drive his car ). Overall, a big enough improvement that I'll keep watching.

sibowittz

[3]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 17
    kavselj wrote:

Aye, I have to agree. While I was disappointed about second episode (actually thought it was worse than pilot), 3rd episode had me laughing most of the time. They've established that Beverly is going to be the whiny one making comments about everything involving Matt. Sean likes Matt because he's the complete opposite of Beverly and their chemistry in Vegas was great (who wouldn't act like a kid on christmas if they could hang out with Matt and even drive his car ). Overall, a big enough improvement that I'll keep watching.

I disagree the second episode is one of my favorites!