E/R

CBS (ended 1985)

E/R Fan Reviews (2)

6.9
  • Loved this show

I was in love with Corrine Bohrer when I was a teenager and this show had her and Mary Mcdonnell as major hawt stuff. It was funny and well written. I barely remember Elliot Gould in the show because my favorite characters were the hot chicks and Conchata Ferrell as the tough nurse. It had Jason Alexander as the jerk boss and George Clooney as the dimwit newphew of Conchata's character. The show was good for a laugh and that's what TV is supposed to give us. It was this show that forced me to watch Lifetime since they repeated the show 2 times a day for about 3 years.
  • Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!!

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!! I love the movie based on the music, story, direction.All these three are very good.I love love this movie very much.