ER

9 1/2 Hours

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 10, 1994 on NBC

• I liked it..

It was somehow different episode - maybe because Mark was not there and it was Doug's playground. Something in this episode... maybe those cases, maybe Carol's last words - it was beautiful.

The most moving story, I think, was Carol and her rape victim she tried so much to help. And the way that girl was out played - all the fear and sorrow and desperation. It looked so real.

And Benton and Carter.. they are just.. Benton talking with his sister's husband and wondering who his father would think of them seeing now. It was very thought provoking and all the thing around scholarship - it did opened Benton's char for us even more.

Beautiful episode
  • Benton and Carter

I love the relationship between Benton and Carter.
    Benton can be a hard ass at times and doesn't like to get to personally involved were as Carter does and can be cheaky.
    A good example of this is in this epiosde when Bentons mother ask Carter over for dinner and he accepts even though Benton does not seem very thrilled.