ER

A House Divided

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 11, 2007 on NBC

• Looks like we're leading up to an intense episode..!

My thoughts:

Pratt--so saw that coming.

Guess I was wrong about Ames, though I should really start reading spoilers, but I like feeling absolutely oblivious upon watching new episodes.

Tony--I'm getting so sick of med students and interns attempting to show up their superiors. Why is everyone so cocky? Can't we all just get along?

Ray--Way to step up and take control! ;)

And of course, Ben/Sam, block-of-wood(Alex), and his experimentation with pyromania. My first thought, after the inital "wtf! Don't just stand there while your house burns!" was wait...Ben and Sam are doing the dirty upstairs. By the time Alex thinks to tell them that they're trapped in a burning inferno, they probably won't have any chance to throw some clothes on before escaping. How embarrassing.

In a way, I don't blame block-of-wood for his idiotic actions. I mean, we have always known that he was a little unbalanced, and seeing as he has only just recently witnessed his mother shooting his dad (and we all know that that has already had such adverse effects on him) and then him having the knowledge that Sam has alreading claimed herself a new man and is likely banging him upstairs (sorry for the crudeness). Do we really expect him to sit around and do nothing?

One word of advice to him though: if a glass of wine has *flames* inside of it, it will be *hot*. Do not attempt to pick the damn thing up.

Very good episode, though.