ER

And In the End...

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 02, 2009 on NBC

• Thank you for the great run.

I was moved by how much effort went into this series finale. I was teared up from the beginning of this episode. I have to watch this finale several times in order to really grasp that this show has ended.

The older characters coming back was nice to see. I enjoyed the relationships between the actors. "Kerri and Elizabeth" never got along on the show, but it seems that the writers decided to leave everyone on a positive note. John Carter is amazing. He is still confused and broken inside. I loved how Noah Wiley said so much throughout this episode, without speaking. The fact that Kerri, Elizabeth, Benton, did not want to come back to County to visit was true to their characters. But Susan was carefree, fun, and didn't fall into the "politically correct". When Banfield asked her why she was sitting there, I was laughing! How wonderful. The return of Dr. Greene's daughter has me welled up hours later. How amazing to leave us with that possibility that the legacy continues. (John Carter showing her how to do procedures was classic, everything comes full circle.)

I gave this episode a ten, not that I wish I would have seen more, cause I would have loved to see Abby, Luka, Joe, Anspaugh, and a bunch of others,but I gave it a ten because it was realistic, and true to ER. Thank you again!