ER

And In the End...

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 02, 2009 on NBC

• What an ending to 15 years...

I am not sure how long ago I started to watch this show.. 10 years ago, maybe even earlier.. but for now I have seen all the episodes, grown and changed while watching it.. and now it ends. Somehow it feels weird - as it has always been around and now it won't.

For quite long I tried to make myself come here and say something about the episode, but that is not easy. I liked it - I liked the old starting sequence, old faces, Rachel.. (wow.. I looked at her first and thought.. oo, she is familiar but I have no idea where I have seen her.. until I realized who she is).. the whole story - having all we love about ER in one episode - drama, relations, good medicine, hard cases, even harder choices..

I loved the whole part with Carter.. the way he spent his money.. having Kim around.. and all the other old faces - Benton, Weaver, Elizabeth, Susan.. did I miss anyone?

I loved the similarities to pilot.. and in overall, it was good.. really good.. but I am not sure.. maybe it could have been more motion, more movement.. it looked like old friends reunion.. maybe it needed to be it.. who knows.. I liked it.