ER

Breach of Trust

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2007 on NBC

• Kerry, this is the ultimate truth - never make a promise you are not absolutely positive you can keep.

Some comments on the storylines:

-> Kerry story: I had some issues about Kerry in the past - the way she did things to climb up the stairs was not my kind of behaviour. Time passed and she changed - loosing Sandy, having Henry, and so many things happened that she softned a bit. The key point was her defense of Luka when she was sent back to ER. But as they say, be careful when you climb up because you will meet the same people in your way down. Too bad she is leaving the ER. I end up liking her in this her new phase. The New Orleans lady's story was so moving. It must have been a tough time for the people there. I followed the event from here and my heart was with them all the time. But dear, remember one thing: if God spared your life, it is because you will make the difference in your lifetime. So, do it as a tribute for all those who didn't make it.

And Kerry, this is the ultimate truth - never make a promise you are not absolutely positive you can keep. -> Gates / Neela story: I have seen this before. A woman who takes care of a man (in many senses), helping him in difficult times, helping him pursuing a career, loving him with all her heart. Then, one day, he finds someone else. It happens, it is no one's fault, but still very painfull and unfair. Meg, take the rest of your dignity and get out of the scene. Help your daughter to face the change, allow her to share his life, as he is the father she knows. And move on. He doesn't love you. And nothing can change that - no emotional blackmail, scandals or physical agression. Neela, I would be careful if I were you. Gates is not the most reliable man. -> Greg story: Man, you are definetly scr*wed. You should have seen this coming. Although the intention was the best possible, yet you broke the rules. Now you have to face it. And the good attitude was leaving Hope out of this, although she too should have had second toughts about the whole thing. -> Lubby: Abby, pay attention: if you think you should discuss the boss' orders, ok, but do that from the point of view of one member of the staff. Do no use your position as wife to be heard. You are absolutely right to step up for Kerry, but be careful not to do it in the wrong way. Now the most important comment: Goran, you are G O R G E O U S !!!!! G O R A N L I C I O U S !!!!