ER

Breach of Trust

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2007 on NBC

• Goodbye, Kerry Weaver :(

Firstly: Weaver's gone? Why? I love Weaver!!! But in the end, I suppose that it was her time. Her departure wasn't exactly memorable, but sweet enough. I miss her already.

Pratt--ooh, really shouldn't have given those meds to the church when you knew it was illegal, buddy. May have been trying to help, but it's biting you in the butt now, isn't it?

Luka: Really. I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: learn to communicate and change your attitude. I may love you, but that doesn't mean that I have to like you right now.

Neela: If Neela is a whore and b*tch, as Sarah and Meg described her, then next to her I must seem a foul-mouthed, skanky hoochie girl.(in case no one catches my sarcasm, I am far from having said *qualities*) And of course, this was Sam's rollercoaster episode. I've always wondered about her past, and I know I've been complaining that she hasn't had a plotline in a while, but I didn't mean that I wanted such an ugly history to be dumped on us all in one episode. Her grandmother gets kicked out of a nursing home because she was growing cannabis, her mother(who was mentioned to at least have been through five husbands) will be getting out of jail in a week after a stint involving identity theft, she spent part of her life living in a trailer(though I hardly count this as a character flaw). Sam was mentioned to have gone through various men in her past too, and now Alex is stealing credit cards to treat himself to various gifts (Poor Morris). That's tough.

Of course, Sam did score in the end with a sweet little Ben kiss and rescheduled date while Granny and Block-of-Wood were busy moving in.

I really don't know how I feel about this. Anyways, that was my little spiel for now.