ER

Breach of Trust

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2007 on NBC

• Bye, dr. Weaver

I am so sad to see another long time been char going. She has been there from the season 2, recruiting from 1 season and now she is off. I never take those thing easy. I have watched the serie from season 1 and to be honest, it has not been long what it used to be and with every season it is even more as more and more old peopel are gone. Carter and now Weaver and if I am not wrong, Luka is now the longest been char but he is not the part of those episodes what were the most brilliant ones.

But back to this episode. I most say - I never liked Gates but the whole storyline with him and the woman she lives - it is fascinating and really good one. So, I think I am changing my mind on that. Also Neela and the little girl talking outside - the way she said maybe the truth for Neela. What she will do with that.

And Weaver's last day.. the woman with infection on her leg.. with the patient Luka had.. and the whole thing with Luka. She was right to say - without her Luka would not be there. Irony.