ER

Crisis of Conscience

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 15, 2007 on NBC

• A good episode, but not memorable.

'Crisis of Conscience' was a good episode, dealing with the necessary ER themes, moral dilemmas, and conflicts between life in- and outside of the ER...but there was nothing in this episode that you would think about a season later, or even a few episodes later, and think "Hey, remember that...?"

My thoughts? Actually I have really few. I mean, the end credits just rolled up and less than a minute later I had already forgotten everything that happened in this episode, save the Jane and Crenshaw scenes that made me shudder, Andy Dick the epileptic psychic (strange,yes, but it was comic relief), Sam feeling nostalgic for classic Alex, and somehow believing that her son would have needed a baking soda-and-vinegar volcano in kindergarten, and Sarah trying to replace Megan in Tony's life (again, slightly creepy).

Oh, and for some reason I kept noticing how tall Linda Cardellini isn't. Alex is taller than she is, and he hasn't even hit that growth-spurty age yet, and also especially when she was standing on a stool to assist a patient in a bed...not that I think anything negative of it, I had just never noticed it before (Besides, I just checked, and she's half an inch taller than I am).

Shining quote of the day?
    Abby Lockhart: Did I mention that I hate cheerleaders?