ER

Do You See What I See?

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 18, 1997 on NBC

• Christmas episode with all needed - big tree, presents and miracle.

Beautiful episode, very moving and touching. The episode starts really promising with fantastic case - a blind man regains seeing after Benton touches him. Benton ofcourse does not believe that but some other people come just to him to get better. But in the end - that man lose his vision and then it comes out that he has cancer and could not have been seen. But he had his little Christmas miracle, he saw his dog, snow.. and he is so contempt with it.

The other storyline, more serious ones,... Mark treats an older lady who has been victim of assault. And Mark is more and more thinking that the only way to left what happened with him behind is to forgive. And so he takes the courage and goes to apologize. It does not go so well but I think it helped him and the family, in the end.

Carter - ofcourse... And Henry.. they almost made serious mistake.. but managed to cover it.. and before you die - don't only say the message but for who it is.. funny part with that. And the Carter's grandmother - I love that she liked what Carol does because I was quite sure after Jeanie convincing a patience for HIV test.. her conservative world view got little damage. But the outcome was beautiful and in the end.. it was super.. sining.. that tree.. Henry getting is paper...