ER Forums

NBC (ended 2009)

Chit Chat

teespoon

[161]Jan 20, 2006
    • level: 33
    That must be it I'm finding anything els hard to belive, I've even droped my JAG forum shh! don't tell starglimmer

Anyways they finaly locked that thread over at the members forum it went up to 507 posts I think, amazing what these bugs do to this old pice of crap of a side
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

platyhelminth

[162]Jan 20, 2006
    • level: 9
    AAAGH. It clears everything in my 'new posts' column every time anything jumps the queue (ie. I post).
    Plus the order of the pinned threads changes seemingly at random between chronologically down and chronologically up.

desert05

[163]Jan 20, 2006
    • level: 12
    The "new post" is fixed, but I'm not sure if it was ever broken on mine! LOL!!!

Thanks Doc, for not changing my icon to the AA. Mighty fine of you.

teespoon

[164]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 33
    HEY DOC! Do you remember our little talk about top gear we had and the trip from London to Oslo? well top gear was on tonight with two episodes, and I was thinking abou that episode, then I saw episode one and change channles and got caught up in some odd programe, and remembered to check for my top gear program, and when I turend over Jeremy was making his pitstop at Copenhagen and then adverts was on so i ruched over to my mac and checked the program (why didn't I do that before the program? stupid!) and it was the RERUN!!! NOOOO I'm so sadden now I thought it had a very dramatic end, and I liked how Jeremy loved the very beautiful ├śresunds Bridge and how he laughed his heart out when he won, I also noticed all the windmills haha and poor James so seasick anyways I caught the last 10 min wich I'm glad for shame I missed the first 30 min Oh well maybe I'll get luckey later, I want to see the beginning it loked so great!

speddoc

[165]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 42
    desert05 wrote:
    The "new post" is fixed, but I'm not sure if it was ever broken on mine! LOL!!!

Not yet, anyway. I remember your password, so be careful!! You talk badly about my Luka and AA is in your future.

speddoc

[166]Jan 21, 2006
    teespoon wrote:
    HEY DOC! Do you remember our little talk about top gear we had and the trip from London to Oslo? well top gear was on tonight with two episodes, and I was thinking abou that episode, then I saw episode one and change channles and got caught up in some odd programe, and remembered to check for my top gear program, and when I turend over Jeremy was making his pitstop at Copenhagen and then adverts was on so i ruched over to my mac and checked the program (why didn't I do that before the program? stupid!) and it was the RERUN!!! NOOOO I'm so sadden now I thought it had a very dramatic end, and I liked how Jeremy loved the very beautiful ├śresunds Bridge and how he laughed his heart out when he won, I also noticed all the windmills haha and poor James so seasick anyways I caught the last 10 min wich I'm glad for shame I missed the first 30 min Oh well maybe I'll get luckey later, I want to see the beginning it loked so great!

NOOO!! You can't have missed it!!

LOL! I laughed until I cried watching that race, it was so funny. James being seasick was the funniest part, especially to my nephew. I'd been on a boat a couple days earlier SEASICK AS A DOG, so he thought that was hilarious as only an 18-year-old can.

I'm still waiting for it to air here. Soon, I hope.

platyhelminth

[167]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hmm, interesting new bug. When I read a thread, New Posts clears all other new posts by whoever posted last in that thread. Does that make sense?

Full marks for originality, I'll give it that.

qfrodri85

[168]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 27
    Well, it's like freestyle talking... anyways, I apologize to everyone for my absence, if some still remember me.

speddoc

[169]Jan 21, 2006
    platyhelminth wrote:
    Hmm, interesting new bug. When I read a thread, New Posts clears all other new posts by whoever posted last in that thread. Does that make sense?

Full marks for originality, I'll give it that.

Make sense? Aren't sense and this forum mutually exclusive in the post-upgrade days. These ijits!! They can't even fix the first generation of bugs and they're foising a second generation of software, and bugs, on us. Philistines.

speddoc

[170]Jan 21, 2006
    desert05 wrote:

Doesn't mean I won't in the future, so mind your p's and q's. There's an AA icon now.

speddoc

[171]Jan 21, 2006
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Well, it's like freestyle talking... anyways, I apologize to everyone for my absence, if some still remember me.

Of course we remember you!! We miss you when you're not around.

(Psst.... anyone... who the he-l is this guy?)

qfrodri85

[172]Jan 21, 2006
    speddoc wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

Hehe... sorry I haven't been here much. On my pc at home, tv.com doesn't work well, or does, but very slow. Right now, I'm not at home. Popping in once in a while is good. Just found out this is the 2nd forum with most posts.

(LOL. )

speddoc

[173]Jan 21, 2006
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Hehe... sorry I haven't been here much. On my pc at home, tv.com doesn't work well, or does, but very slow. Right now, I'm not at home. Popping in once in a while is good. Just found out this is the 2nd forum with most posts.

(LOL. )

That's a bummer, Rod. I'm on dial-up right now because my phone company knocked out my broadband service. The carrier is back as of Friday, but now to get the signal, and life will be good. I can sympathize!! You are missed!

qfrodri85

[174]Jan 21, 2006
    speddoc wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

(LOL. )

That's a bummer, Rod. I'm on dial-up right now because my phone company knocked out my broadband service. The carrier is back as of Friday, but now to get the signal, and life will be good. I can sympathize!! You are missed!

Ouch, that sucks. *hugs speddoc* Thanks for missing me.

cwbybri

[175]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 24
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    speddoc wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

(LOL. )

I don't think it's your computer. Tv.com doesn't work well or fast on anybody's computer these days. sigh

qfrodri85

[176]Jan 21, 2006
    cwbybri wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    speddoc wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

(LOL. )

I don't think it's your computer. Tv.com doesn't work well or fast on anybody's computer these days. sigh

Well, tv.com is loaded of ads. And since my pc's messed up, it loads slower than a snail trying to climb a ladder. At my dad's house it's working fast, though.

speddoc

[177]Jan 21, 2006
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Well, tv.com is loaded of ads. And since my pc's messed up, it loads slower than a snail trying to climb a ladder. At my dad's house it's working fast, though.

The ads and your computer's processor speed do get into mix(ture) and cause the site to slow down even more. Ugh.

cwbybri

[178]Jan 21, 2006
    Doc, I just realized. You haven't updated your signature in honor of post # 8000.

cwbybri

[179]Jan 21, 2006
    Here's an interesting new bug. The new post count shows as zero, even though there is a new post I have not yet read. Kind of how the PM count isn't always accurate.

I think the question really is, what isn't broke on this stupid site?

desert05

[180]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    speddoc wrote:
    Not yet, anyway. I remember your password, so be careful!! You talk badly about my Luka and AA is in your future.

Would I say anything bad about your honey-bunny? Besides, if worse comes to worse, I'll change my password! ;-)