ER

Full Moon, Saturday Night

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 30, 1995 on NBC

• All the things on Saturday night...

This episode was great - all the action, all the things around. That little competition between Deb and Carter - it was lovely addition, but it was mainly girl's night - Lewis was on charge as Mark needed time off after the events what happened last place - and even that did not helped much.

On Er.. they have full of drunks and other weird patients. Loved the werewolf one and Carter looked so scare.

I loved the dynamic on this episode - all the patients running in and then Mark blowing up his first impression to the new chief and it looks that Lewis might get that place in the end.
  • full moon, saturday night.... crazy things happen

Wow Susan was right about the crazies comming out on saturday nights with full moon. That really tall guy on drugs who was walking around still attached to the stretcher thing (I for got the word for that). LOL that was classic. Or the warewolf guy, he was just scary! I'm going to have nightmares tonight...

YAY, Benton (finally) realises that his mother needs to be in a home. Honestly. How long did it take for him top clue in!?!

The new chief of staff guy... i dunno I'm not a huge fan of him. It's just dumb luck though that Greene made a bad first impression. but a 2:00 roll call? That's a bit much I think. Oh well. we will get used to it.
  • It`s full moon, saturday night!

My personal favourite with Union Staion. ER is left to Susan Lewis and Carol Hathaway:D They are like Thelma and Louise, Lucy and Ethel... Carol asks Susan to be the bridesmaid at the wedding, Wild Willy comes and takes action, Mark is still upset about the woman who died and Carter sticks around to see the full moon, saturday night. The whole episode is great but highlights for me are the last scenes. Carter calling the radio and wanting the song "Twist and Shout" for Susan and Carter,Susan and Carol dances together while evryone keeps on working and the patients come.