ER

Ground Zero

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 1997 on NBC

• ...

6.3
    I wasn't that much of a fan of this episode, although I did note that I much preferred the second half than the first.

My favourite story-line this episode was of course the low budget and Kerry's resulting decision. I can only point out this episode to anyone who claims that Kerry and Jeannie weren't proper friends; we saw how much anguish that Kerry had to go through, the amount of times she refers to Jeannie as a friend etc. Kerry was definitely feeling down about her choice, and that wasn't deserved guilt either.

I also enjoyed the rivalry between Corday and Benton - which only proved to remind me why I dislike Benton so. He seemed to me to be totally in the wrong throughout most of their interactions. She was only trying to respect his family, and he purposefully got her in professional trouble.

I also quite liked Carter's grandmother in this episode, especially when it was just she and Carol alone. Things are also progressing with Anna and Carter, it's about time she found out his true wealth.