ER

Haunted

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 30, 2008 on NBC

• Ray comes back......

In this episode of ER the following happens. Everyone in the ER is waiting for Neela. They take her in and it turns out to be Ray. She seems over the moon to see him. He is now working with people who have had strokes etc to help get them back on their feet and with physical therapy. When Ray, Simon and Neela are all together you can see the tension between them all. When they leave him, Ray says that Simon seems like a dick. Sam seems really annoyed at Gates throughout the episode. We also learn that she has an important test coming up for her nursing. Ray apologises to Morris about not being able to attend Greg's funeral (he was in hospital for skin grafts). He asks Morris if Neela is seeing anyone and is extremely happy when he says no. Ray tells Neela over a Chinese takeaway at their old apartment, that he tried to kill himself after the accident. Ray tells Neela that it wasn't her fault and that he doesn't blame her. They kiss and then he leaves. She watches him leave from her window and she begins to cry.
  • Ray is back!

After 15 years, ER writers are still able to surprise us! What a pleasure to see Ray and Neela together again, even though it's just for an episode.
    The chemistry is still there and these two really need a closure and deserve hapinness. Their romance has been longing, the timing was never right. Now, nothing seems to be able to stop them.

I really hope that Ray will come back before the end of the series and that he will definitely be Neela's official boyfriend. This is the very last season of the show and the fans deserve it. Ray's return really was, IMO, the highlight of the episode. How the whole stuff worked with Ray to surprise Neela was great. I'm glad Ray came back not just as a cameo but with some really great scenes, and almost all of them with Neela. BTW, Shane West is still a cutie!

The rest of the episode was nice. I like Sam and Tony together but I think it's good to shake things up between them because so far we don't really know where they stand in their relationship. Is it getting serious, is it more casual?

I like the new chief resident and the wounds she seems to be hiding... However I'm afraid that it will be hard to get attached to her to her since this is nearly the end.

Just like I'm not sure it's sound to spend so much time with the new interns. a) they are too many b) we'd rather have some development with the characters we are already familiar to (Neela and Ray for example!). Finally, I would just like to say that this 15th and final season of ER is totally worth it!
  • Morris and Co. have a huge surprise for Neela......and Neela bluntly puts Brenner in his place when he shows up at her door. Glad that she put an end to his "charming" ways.

I totally agree with dshortklutz. I loved this episode especially when Morris and Co were trying to get Neela to come down and check out the "patient in a Frankenstein mask" in one of the curtains, who turns out to be Ray. Fav part was when she found out it was Ray when he pulled off the mask and he says hey Roomie, while everyone was watching them. Neela bluntly puts Brenner in his place when he shows up at her door. When Ray leaves she starts crying which shows that she is truly in love with him...my fav part.
  • Oh.. what a episode.

I do not think it was the best episode but it has its magic and most of it goes for Ray. Oh, to see him there, it was fantastic moment. I used to like his char and the way he ended then - it was nice to see that he has find his peace and is continuing his life, but over the hard times.

Other storylines - they were quite weak, I have to say. The whole Sam and Gates thing - annoying, to be honest. They have done things like this before and to be honest, I am not interested of going it trough again. And Brennen - she is developing and she can be humane and sensible but most of the time.. she is just so hard...
  • Wonderful episode!

This episode was awesome! It was wonderful to see Shane West again and see him and Parminder Nagra's amazing chemistry together again.

I think Brenner found out the hard way that Neela isn't that into him and was given a very harsh dose of reality. He found out that there was finally a woman that wasn't going to fall for his charm and give into him.

I think this episode really showed that Neela's feelings for Ray were just as strong as his were for her. Her tears when he left really got to me and those two kisses they shared were awesome. I especially loved when he told her that he would see her soon. I have a feeling this isn't the last we will see of Ray before the season ends.