ER

I Feel Good

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 26, 2009 on NBC

• One from the end!

In this episode of ER, the following happens. Morris starts work with a charity, which helps children who have had heart surgery. Banfield takes her husband to meet the baby who was abandoned at the ER a couple of episodes ago. When Morris gets to the centre he sees that Sam is there, also volunteering. We also see Ray and Neela on the webcam, Roomies are still going strong. The woman, Meghan who dropped off the baby comes back into the ER. She says that she made a mistake and that she wants to keep the baby. Soon one of the kids in the camp collapses and is taken to the ER to be checked over. We also learn in this episode that the mother, who had a heart transplant, is back in the ICU, as her body is rejecting the new heart. At the Camp, Morris and Gates perform on stage for the kids, at their dance. As the episode ends we see Banfield and her husband holding the baby which they are hoping to adopt. Earlier in this episode the mother realised that she should give her son up, so that he can have a better life.