ER

Impulse Control

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 12, 2004 on NBC

• Noone can control the things happening...

I loved this episode.. I am not sure.. maybe because it was so emotional, the patient cases - that man whose life is saved by his car accident.. but he crashing into the other cars leaves many causalities. And the one family...who was on that crash ... the boy and father is hardly injured, daughter missing. And the way both boy and father die and the monologue of that woman - it was so beautiful.

And the case with that girl who was so loved on his boyfriend but he.. another sad story and really moved and caught Sam.. I think first storyline where I liked her... but the ending.. I do not know.. :S
  • Funny, but just not ER.

7.6
    The episode was hilarious, funny, especially when Sam uses self defence on a man who trys to stop her from calling the police, but yet somehow, the episode was out of character for ER. What do I mean? Well for one, hardly anything happened, and it was mainly focused on personal dramas rather than medical storys. And Sam... argh. This was the period where she absolute annoyed the heck out of me. And the ending, no, no, no. Sam and Luka? Yuck! But I have to admit, I did love the song that was played at the end of the episode: "Here with me" by Dido. It's the perfect song. Pity it couldn't of have been used in a different and better episode.
  • If you\'re son isn\'t home, why you have to stay if you could go away and get laid?

All the week, i have been dying tio see this episode and now when i have the oportunity, to wash it i couldn\'t becase my mother was bossing aorind me.

Well the part that i see was when Sam kick the guy, because he didn\'t want her to call the police, that was soo good. I hate that the little kid die, that was so sad. And that the boyfriend let her friends abuse of her.

The part that i was must wanting to see, was when Sam and Luka have sex and that was the part that i enjoy the least because by that time, i was sooo angry with her, my mom, not Sam