ER

John Carter, M.D.

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 16, 1996 on NBC

• A happy episode. Carter's episode.

I think this episode somehow has much positive it - the overall energy and emotion after is quite positive.

Carter is ready to graduate and he is happy - you can just say while looking at him. He also gets a case what influence him - a little girl who has liver problem. I remember that not long ago, it was Susan who said, that Carter do not care enough, but in here - is it because the graduation or.. This little girl gets Carter's attention and when she gets worse and it's time for Carter to go, he decides to stay with her instead of her graduation.

Also Carter seems to be very friendly with Benton and invites him to the graduation but he says no. But Benton is something like an idol for Carter and despite him being offered a spot in red team, he decides to stay with Benton in blue team.

Also we find out that Jeany's ex husband has AIDS and she might have it, Benton might have. This is left cliffhanger and we will learn the result next season.

Carol just gets too emotional, is mad of the things done and decides to quit.

And so it ended - season 2
  • Unbelievable

As you all may know from some of my previous reviews, I am a huge ER fan. Some may call my interest in the show fanatical and others may call it normal. I, myself, would not have been able to describe it until now. After this episode there is no doubt in my mind that I am definitely a fanatic. This episode was the one that made me take this great leap. I have just started watching this show, so the episodes from season 1 and 2 are new to me. John Carter, MD (the title of this epic episode) was a completely enjoyable experience. I won't even hesitate to call it the best one I have watched so far. I think the writing was exceptionally done, the acting was exquisite, and the scenery was magnificent. However, don't just take my obviously biased point of view. Check it out. I can guarantee that all ER fanatics, such as myself, will find it utterly pleasurable.