ER

Let It Snow

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 04, 2008 on NBC

• One of the last ever Xmas episodes of ER

In this episode of ER, the following happens. This episode is the last ever Christmas episode of ER. Kids from a car accident brought into the ER and we quickly see as does Sam, that one of them is Alex. We soon see that Sarah is also in the car but she just has a broken wrist. We soon see one of the other girls in the car, who dies in the ER.
    Sam believed that they snuck out when he went to bed, but Tony admits to her when he arrives, that he let them go out. Sam gets angry and walks away. But soon Sam gets mad and flips out at Gates. Neela starts to believe in this episode, that all of the interns hate her. Both Morris and Banfield are in the same conversance, which gets snowed in. Due to lack of hotel room, they end up in the same room together, in the same bed, divided by pillows. The police tell Sam that Alex saved another car and it could have been a lot worse if he hadn't. Alex sudden gets worse and his heart stops beating. They have to open up his heart to try and get it back beating. Sam starts to cry, and there the episode ends.
  • What a twist.. and emotions..

Wow.. I had hopes high for this episode but I was not expecting that - first Morris and Banfield on that conference or whatever it was.. so great moments and singing..

But this episode was so far from being funny or joke.. the other storyline at County.. Sam and Gates and Sarah and Alex.. the way Gates let them go to the party.. the way Alex is brought back.. and Sam.. being besides his son and helpless.. the motion, the feeling.. the camera work.. it was just so mood creating, so desperate.. well done. And the end.. I hope it was cliffhanger.. I really hope.. it would be so cruel if they kill Alex