ER

Love is a Battlefield

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2009 on NBC

• Drama.. drama...

Oh.. I do not know.. there where moments in this episode and storylines I loved and then some that I did not liked at all. The good one was Morris and that girl - even in the end I was little confused who did exactly what but it was emotional, very well built and showed how things usually are - even if you think you know what is going on, you never have change to prove it - people close their eyes and pretend nothing is going on until it is too late.

The other storylines where drama all the way - Gates, Sam and Daria.. that was in some point awful but Sam and Chuny.. that conversation was quite good. And the those patients - a couple on and off all the time.. that was a great storyline too.

But then there is Neela.. and I think it was so right to mention Jumbo Market again as she really acts like the girl she was when she couldn't decide between medicine and something else.. now it is two man and to be honest.. I most say I could stand her then but now.. I really do not get it.. and even if I really liked her char.. that storyline somehow ruins it to me.. and no way I like Brenner... so..