ER

Oh, Brother

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 2008 on NBC

• Fairly Average.

This episode was nothing like last week's at all. There wasn't anything very interesting that happened.

The only interesting thing was Banfield and the state of her marriage. What happened to cause the tension that is between her and her husband? Why is she so fixated on work and not wanting to deal with the family members that were coming for a visit.

I have a bad feeling about Sam and Gates moving in together, something is going to happen to cause drama between them. Daria's crush on Gates is starting to get really old, really fast. He is an idiot for not noticing the fact that she likes him and I hope it ends soon.

You could tell Neela lied to Brenner when she told him that she and Ray were only friends, she wouldn't even look him in the eye when she said it. The only reason she was acting so friendly towards him at the end was because she was drunk. I think the only reason she even went to Ike's was to do what Ray had told her during their conversation in Parental Guidance, that Life Isn't County! Parminder Nagra and David Lyons still don't have an ounce of chemistry but this storyline won't be so bad if they keep Brenner and Neela as only friends and not lovers.