ER

Partly Cloudy, Chance of Rain

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2001 on NBC

• About the episode

It got great sound mixing.
  • This was a GREAT episode.

Well directed, great performances, 90% of the plots turn out well, and the 10% left - Carter's granny and Nicole's thefts and pregnancy - just to give us a reality check and remind us that nothing is perfect.

Dr Weaver had a great comeback. I think it was good for a role two have a rest followed by a strong comeback since her character was having too much negativity around her and personally I was starting to dislike her a bit too much as I also think the rest of the characters were. ERs don't need bad temper I guess.

A perfect 10 in my book, that's what this episode is.
  • It's raining...

Super episode - with those weaker episodes this season, this one was true pearl. The action, motion and dynamics. The way for a second this episode did not leave the heat and excitement. It was beautiful and like Abby said, it was miracle that they managed to save that young boy and the way Mark spoke with the brother. It was so well written.

And not mentioning other storylines. Like on every direction - there was development. Carter and her grandmother - it was so promising. For because happened on the street but after the scan - the way she was so shocked and confused and.. it was just beautiful. And Carter trying to save the girl next room, the one his grandmother hit. And Benton - I was somehow sure it was going happen - that Reese was not his son. And the way that storylines look so promising too.

And Nicole.. all that.. the stories she has been told, the pregnancy.. too much.. too much to wait..

and the best part - Weaver and Gallant on the scene. And that power.. and the woman.. super...
  • Is raining in Chicago

I like very much this episode, i like the episode when Weaver is the hero and not the bad girl who only shout and be mad at the others doctor. It was very heroic what she did to the mother and the baby, even if it was a very dangerous task. And the DR. Green, saving Daniel's brother. I relly hate the parents of Daniel, they wish it was him and not his brother. Thanks gid, Dr. Green told somethng to him and i really agree with him, i bet the brother will end up on drugs and that Daniel will be the doctor.