ER

Photographs and Memories

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 12, 2007 on NBC

• Not the most memorable of episodes but a good one anyway. Something fun and something tragic, some awkward moments and some friendly moments. All in all, a well done episode of ER.

Best scene: Luka and Abby telling off Hope and Morris for being nosy about their wedding plans. Funniest scene: I can't decide .... Either the scene when Abby "accidently" makes Hope drop her wedding book, or the scene when Abby and Sam are being dissed by the two strangely coloured "raisins". Maura is excellent in comic scenes.
    Saddest scene: Dyslexic trauma patient Derek losing his wife, knowing that he caused her death. A very tragic story, and well played by Steve Bacic.
    On a happier note, it's nice to see some good things for Sam. First getting a new friend (Diana, the photographer) and then having some fun with her work mates, celebrating her birthday after work, and getting a phone call from Alex. Sam is growing on me this season!
    And I have to make a comment on Ray and Neela. It's really good to see the two of them together. Let's hope it's for good!