ER

Quo Vadis?

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2001 on NBC

• Fight for Reese...

Benton is in hard position as the court is taking place over Reese. Cleo does not do well and she is blamed about the accident what happened with piano. Benton's don't go better either as the main topic is Jackie and the other said has much to say and think about her.

Storyline with Kovac and Nicole takes interesting turn and after talking with Abby, she decides to brake out of it. Maybe she felt that there were too many lies and she cannot come out clean of it, and as Abby said, they do not want to hurt him. So, she decided to leave and told there is no baby (what is a lie, I think..)

And all other storylines.. everyone got little development. Everything was going on their own direction. And Rachel's storyline - it looks promising. I was so sure she will test positive but not. She is over her limits and I can understand why her mother did not cope with her. But with Mark - I am sure it will get worse as he is not home, not keeping eye on her..