ER

Separation Anxiety

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 08, 2009 on NBC

• Another good episode of ER

In this episode of ER, the following happens. We quickly see that Banfield and her husband are trying for another baby. Sam is still angry with Tony over the car accident. We also learn that Alex is being released that day from the hospital. Two brothers are brought into County after being shot during a drug deal. We soon learn that the woman, who came in with them, is an undercover cop. Dr Banfield learns from tests run on her that the chances of her conceiving a child naturally is very slim. Even with the help of IVF, the odds are still not good. At the end of the episode we see Tony leaving a pub and bumping into Daria. They talk and they end up kissing.
  • Er is back after winter brake

And I most say I missed it - So we continue where we left - Sam left Tony and he tries to get her back but without help - she has made up her mind. But he is not easy top give up - and maybe he don't but then.. there is a moment with that intern whose name I cannot member..

And if we think this is all Tony has to deal, no.. his friend, the army man, he is doing fine thanks to Tony.

And Neela.. she gives her phone to a patient to help it to tune to mune but she, enthusiastic, starts to send text messages to Brenner and Ray and he choice between them two are still on the table.