ER

Tandem Repeats

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 08, 2008 on NBC

• Dealing with cases

So.. we have two major cases this episode - one is the patient we saw some episodes ago who Neela is operating and she needs another surgery and it ends all bad and she takes it hard.

The other takes place in ER where a young woman is brought in and when her mother comes, she searches for his son. A long family story unfolds and there is room for tears, movement and emotion but also misunderstanding and hate. SO, I really think this was a quite good storyline and moving also.

And then is Abby... who thinks about leaving but gets attending potion.
  • In this episode Abby is offered a job she cannot say no to. Some CCTV foottage is found of Sam and Gates and is accidently shown at a meeting. Neela's patient is again in for surgery and has bad news. Morris is at therapy but is sure he is ok.

Really Enjoyed this epidsode i love the storyline about Sam and Gates Not very keen on Brenner find him a bit irritating. Kinda worried about Abby in the next season, havn't seen Luka in a while will he ever return? Hope the season finale will be better knowing Maura Tierney is leaving at the beginning of the next season. :( Think she is brilliant in this episode ad shows truly what a good doctor can be like. Morris also stands out in this when he refuses therapy then goes back shows someone can change their mind about something. Overall quite a good episode.
  • Another ok episode.

In this episode we discover that, Morris is in therapy after being taken hostage in the previous episode. Abby goes for a new job and the ER gets a new medical student. Lois is in an accident and is brought into the ER. Her mother is called and from her reaction when she arrives, we learn that she was a he and her mother didn't know. They haven't seen each other in 6 years.

Jerry & the security guard watches footage of people having sex in the hospital. It is Sam and Gates on the tape, and yet no one seems to realise. Lois is in liver failure, as she had hormone injections from Mexico. Gates tries to get the disc which has him and Sam on. Sheryl (from previous episode) 's condition is getting worse. We learn that Abby has accepted the other job offer. Lois's father turns up and we learn that she has to have a liver transplant. Then Abby mentions that a parent could be a match. Gates gets back the disc only at Morris's trauma speech, it becomes known that gates took back the wrong disc and so the sex tape is played to everyone. Lois's mother is a match but she also has a condition due to the fact that she used to drink. And so she can't donate. Lois's heart stops, but they manage to bring her back. Father asks if she is alright and Abby tell him that she will keep arresting or die until she gets a new liver. Now everyone in the ER knows that Sam and Gates are sleeping together. Neela watches Sheryl's family's videos on their family websites and she starts to cry. Pratt speaks to Abby about her job and Morris goes back to therapy. Pratt makes an announcement to the ER that Abby is new attending. She phones Luka and leaves a voice mail for him to tell him the good news.
  • Slow and boring. What happened to the ER ?

6.9
    Slow episode. Boring episode. I hate Brenner, I hate Gates and Sam, their storyline this week was like a bad sitcom, or a really bad episode of Grey's Anatomy. I don't know what the writers are playing with these characters. Hopefully, Pratt and Morris are more likeable than ever in this episode. Pratt is friendly and Morris more interesting. But where is Luka ? And why Abby's fake departure when we know that Maura Tierney will leave at the beginning of the next season? And the ER seemed empty, and we have not many doctors... I hope season finale will be better...