ER

The Birthday Party

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 16, 1995 on NBC

• Benton's birthday and his grandmother's birthday and Rachel's birthday...

7.4
    It was.. how to say.. there was some cases, there was some personal developments and character stories but overall it feels so so empty - nothing too good to remember. Benton and his way of dealing life - never making nothing, it has really started to bother me and I am tired of it as it comes from one episode to another.

Doug had a great surprise when he go and tried to fight with the patient's father - he cares, that we know before, but the way his caring can turn to anger - I think that came as a surprise but it was maybe one of those most remarkable cases on this episode with the girl Lewis treated who tried to kill herself and then.. tried again
  • bentons mothers birthday, carol wants to adopt tatianna, tag is being stupid about it. thats basicly it.

OK, benton and his mom storyline is just getting annoying at this point. How many times do we have to see him miss some kind of family outing because of work. And dr. hicks was just being stupid about it, does it matter if he changes his shift? that was just dumb. I love carter and I love how he thought it was bentons birthday. And those two belly-dancers that was classic. :D lol carter is such a loser in the earlier seasons. I really like the tatianna storyline and i hope carol adopts her (i can't remember what happens). Tag is being annoying and I dont see why carol is planning on marrying him. Oh and greene is in trouble at him with his wife. Another one of our doctors who missed a birthday party because of work.