ER

The Match Game

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 28, 1996 on NBC

• Nothing special... Old good ER

6.1
    Or was the episode before it just too good and compared with it, this one was weaker.

No too tragic and high emotions. The most of the thinking is done about the decision Benton made. Morally, I think he did the right thing to tell but the decision was not his, higher powers had already made up their mind. It was he, trying to live by his principles. But as said - it is much easier to tell the truth when your career is not in threat. He saws a way how to compensate his decision on the study. But it is not the right thing. Even if wanted. It is not the revenge nor the match.

We also have look into Susan's life after Chloe has returned. She knows what she does is for herself, for the baby. But there is guilt in her eyes - and I think that is a position I would never like to be. Decide what is more important - the truth that the child is Chloe's and no matter what, she is still the mother or go they way she want. Take the baby, care about her what might be better - for the child. But the guilt. How to overcome it?

So, much for think, not so much action, good episode but nothing special.