ER

Whose Appy Now?

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 06, 1997 on NBC

• Carter stole this episode & that's why I loved it.

Doug has to deal with a patient's wishes versus what the mother wants. Mark shows he is quite a ladies man when he is triple dating. It catches up with him & he ends of spending the evening with a different kind of date. Funny!

Speaking of dates, Doyle & Carter go shooting. I found this to be boring & no chemistry. Someone isn't washing their hands. Jeanie & Greg are on the job. The best part of the episode: Dr. Benton who has been teaching Carter how to be a surgeon gets sick. The tables are turned when Carter is the one to operate on his tough as nails superior, Benton. I loved watching Carter savour every minute of it @ Benton's expense! The next episode also had the hilarious after effects of the operation. One of my favs ever! I recommend it for any comedy or Carter fan. The other characters were funny too.
  • Emotional, some humor and revenge for Carter.

7.6
    Benton is not feeling very well and it comes out that he needs a operation. And luckily, Carter with Doyle get that change and I am sure they rather enjoy it.

But in the start - Carter and Doyle have to work on the same patience and as we knew before - that is not easy for them. Also, Carter has troubles with Benton has he is giving up, Carter wants to join the team and he needs paperwork done but he is postponing it. So, when he is down, and Carter is ready to do the operation, who is happy now?

We also get some more char development with Doyle and Carter as we learn quite much about them both - Carter cannot shot.

Also Greene is getting little too into some things as he ends up with three dates in the same night and ofcourse - they find it out and so, instead a lovely lady, Greene spends the evening with his best friend, Doug, of course. Violin is playing so lovely.

But the pearl of this episode is case the Doug is handling - a dieing boy who wants to die. His mother do not want to accept it, but she does respect his will until the moment is here and she with his girlfriend back from their promise and Doug is forced to save his life knowing that he wants to let it go but is just too young.