Ergo Proxy

Awakening

Aired Saturday 7:00 PM Feb 25, 2006 on WOWOW

• This is the very first episode and the beginning of a great series.

Watching the first episode of this is a waste f you don't plan to finish this series. It leaves many questions in your mind of what is going to happen. We see a plot unfold before us.

In Romdo humans and Autoreivs or androids live together, working together but a virus is attacking these robots causing them to rampage and go against what is right and the law. Re-I is an investigator who works on these Autoreivs attacks. Also a mysterious creature named Proxy is introduced. This episode is the beginning of a great series.
  • This is a very original and well written anime. I't very exciting.

II was looking for an anime like this. This anime is a sci-fi and futuristic masterpiece. Until now every episode has something that leaves you withquestions and there is action in every single one of them. This is a well putted anime. It starts in omdo, a dome-shaped city in which humans and robots coexist. It is a “paradise where emotions are not required,” and everything is completely controlled and regulated. Re-l Mayer, a young female inspector from the Civilian Intelligence Office, is pursuing a mysterious murderer in this paradise city. A strange message heralding the “Awakening” appears in her house just seconds before she is brutally attacked by a deformed phantom.