Erin Burnett OutFront

CNN

thefanof

Erin Burnett OutFront Fan Reviews (1)

• Erin Burnett Breath of Fresh Air

I really want to comment you Erin for your objectivity and integrity when interviewing your guests about Hillary Clinton on Outfront . Thank you for showing both sides of the arguments. I have completely lost faith in the media with their one-sided Hillary Clinton mantra. America is going to pay a terrible price for their one-sided dishonest reporting of Clinton and police. Words are powerful in destroying or uplifting people / situations. The media is a good example - by continually branding the police as black killers, eventually the weak characters among the police will adopt their words and become what the media programme them to be. Erin, I have replaced Megan Kelly with you as my number one political commentator. She is so desperate to please both the left and right that she invites people on her show with no credibility. So, well done Erin for being a real ambassador for integrity in a media world whose agenda is busy destroying America. Thank you for being a real classy lady.