Eureeka's Castle

Nickelodeon (ended 1995)

ArthurBrazil

Eureeka's Castle Fan Reviews (11)

• Not sure how older audiences will like it but I know that as a child, it was one of my favorite shows.

The castle itself was awesome with the giant key and all. Oh, let me remind you, the reader, that i have not seen this show since i was five so it is all from a memory 10 years ago. My sister and I danced to the music and enjoyed watching it whenever it was on the television. Batty was adorable and was my favorite character.
    If this ever came out on DVD, i would buy it for my neighbor's baby. It is a wonderful show that today's children were not able to experience. This show should be brought to DVD or played on some sort of Nickelodeon channel. Now, with digital cable, Nick has plenty of channels to show it on including it's Noggin channel full of shows for young children. If you ever fall upon an episode, give it to a child to watch.
  • Magical girl and her friends have adventures in and around her castle, and invite the viewer to join them!

I watched this when I was either babysitting or trying to keep my oldest out of the way while doing something else. I thought it was a nice, engaging show that wasn\'t too obviously hammering home lessons.

It isn\'t a timeless classic, like Sesame street, but it\'s a nice break from the loud, \"fun\" shows that younger kids are supposed to enjoy.

If it is still on Nicelodeon, introduce yourself and your kids to Eureeka\'s Castle!
  • This existed when Nickelodeon was GOOD!

Ah, when i was much younger I used to love watching this show. With all those crazy singing fish fountain things. I believe they should at least bring this back on Noggin for today's younger children to view and enjoy and learn. Oh how i dearly miss you, Eureeka's Castle.
  • Bring it back!

Loved this show when I was like 4 or 5 never missed a episode. Even though I was young its hard to remember, I do remember that this show was excellent! not violent, or rude. It had a catchy song I would always sing when it came on. I wish some shows today were as good as the ones back than.
  • This was the best shoe ever when i was a kid i wish they brought it back for the kids now. (and for my enjoyment)

This was the best show ever when i was a kid i wish they brought it back for the kids now. (and for my enjoyment) By far te best show of its time and for the future. I will never forget this show because i used to watch it with my first best friend everyday.
  • I luff this program ! I want their stuff! I watched em today but in spanish not in english like I used to! =(! I love the show

I want that tv show bk! I remmeber when I was a child watching it and singing their song! I miss that now! The thing is that I lived in USA ns now I live in colombia so is hard to watch it now in english
    This tv show rules!..
    hell yh
  • This is one of the best children's programs out there.

I do not remember much about this show but the theme is very catchy. It should be brought back. I loved watching this show as a kid. It was very entertaining and educational. All the characters are extrmely loveable and the plots are interesting. This show is defenitly worth watching.
  • I loved this show as a kid!

This show was a great show that I still wish was on because there isn't anymore shows out there that were like this one!Everytime I watched it as a kid i was hooked i mean it's so much fun. I wish ther were still shows today that were like this one because i miis them alot even though i'm older now it would be nice to see these show just a few more times. I loved this show and right now I'm just righting more words because i need at least 100 so I hoped that you wnjoyed this reveiw.
  • this show is a classic!!!

i loved this show when i was a little kid...i couldnt wait for it to come on everyday...i loved the songs and the castle was freaking awesome with the huge key to get into it ( i think...i cant remember it to well)...and it totally kept my attention...i think they should bring it back for kids today...i wouldnt mind seeing it again and i know my cousin would get a kick out of it...and their are way to many stations out there airing childrens programs that arent that good or dont keep a childs attention...they should bring back a classic...
  • I miss this show!!!

I used to love this show when i was a kid i wish they'd bring it back, sure it was kind of a spoof off of sesame street but in my opinion it was better lol. I still remember Eureeka and Magellan like it was yesterday XD I still remember this episode about catching butterflies or something and all these random things from the show that don't make much sense anymore since i haven't seen it in a long long time. I hope they rerun this show on noggin or something because it was just a great show. They rerun peewee's playhouse but not this? Unbelieveable lol.
  • My all time favorite show as a kid!!

I absolutely loved this show as a little kid between the ages of 3 and 7. I watched the show every time I had a chance all the way up until Nickelodeon took it off the air in 1996. If only it hadn't aired most of the time while I was busy in school. The show aired usually in the very early afternoon if I remember correctly. To this day I still remember some of the songs they used to sing and the assortment of little animated shorts. All in all it was a wonderful show that kids would still enjoy today.