Eureka Seven

Ballet Mécanique

Aired Sunday 1:00 AM Apr 14, 2007 on Adult Swim

• we see Anemone change drastically and admits her love for Dominic,she turns good,The End changes colors and gets destroyed while trying to protect them.

It was a very emotional episode,very cute,i almost cried,but i didnt. it was really cool how Anemone's character transitioned from evil chick to good in love chick,her monologues were touching and when Dominic and her kissed was very romantic.overall it was one of the best episodes ive seen yet.Im looking forward to the next episode.
  • Wow.

If you are a Eureka 7 fan (which I assume you are, or at least tolerate it to the point of looking it up) then you have either seen this episode, or you are hitting yourself over the head because you wanted to see it, but missed it, due to AS's cruel late-night time spot. For the latter...I pity you.
    This episode was fantabulous. It was so wonderful that I felt the need to make up a word. But really...
    Although this episode is filled to the brim with cliches and nick of the time stints, it doesn't hamper the quality.
    This revolves around Dominique and Anemone, Eureka and Renton take the role of audience members, gasping and crying at all the right spots.
    Dominique (in the nick of time like I said) comes to rescue Anemone, and they end up floating together in the air, very much like how Eureka and Renton did, when THEY reunited. Which all seems a little impractical to me, especially considering Anemone and Dominique were UPSIDE DOWN. Ooh. They must be pretty awesome, because they managaed to not pass out (I would).
    All of that aside, this is a gorgeous episode. The scuffle between theEND and Nirvash was polished, and executed nicely, Eureka's wing thingy's are shiny as ever, and the scene where Anemone reuntied with Dominque was breath taking.
    I cried. I really did. And unless you are some weird droid, incable of realizing human emotions, you will too. This episode is just amazing. Watch it. Love it.
  • I almost cried.

This is probably one of the greatest episode I have ever seen in an anime. I almost cried while watching it. The episode is basically about the growth of Anemone. She finally accepted that her life is worth living with Dominic by her side. We see a completely different side of her and I totally loved it. I was so happy to see that Anemone changed and became a better person. One thing that I didnt really like is the english voice of Anemone. For some reason, I just didnt feel like it was that sad at all. I didnt really feel any emotion from Anemone's voice. The japanese version was better I thought. Besides that, the episode was terrific. I loved every second of it.