Eureka Seven Forums

Adult Swim (ended 2007)

if anyone is still out there, i got a pocket full of rainbows for you

redhd

[1]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 7
    yo! the movie Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows has been released on dvd on June 26. it's starting to make it's way onto the internet now too. i haven't found a sub yet, but the sites that i found claim to be working on it as i speak. i did watch a little bit of the raw, un-subbed. so if you're out there, feel free to discuss the new movie!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Brodoin15

[2]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 20

Awesome. I look forward to watching this.

Only thing is I can't see it airing on TV, or even if it'll be dubbed one day, for that matter. But then again, you never know.

redhd

[3]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 7

eh... you never know is right. for example, i never would of guessed that rebuild of evangion: you are (not) alone would ever come to america. not only did it, but it was also dubbed by (i think) the original cast. i don't care either way right now though. i just watched the movie subbed, and i'm sure some people will scoff at this, but i believe that the movie was better than the show. the soundtrack is an A+++++! just a fantastic soundtrack. makes me tear up. the movie itself is also just amazing. eureka actually has emotions and acts like a normal human girl! the story is a lot more adult as well, there are only 1 or 2 funny or light-hearted parts in the entire 2 hour long movie, no joke. but what took some adjustment was the complete, and i mean complete, break down of the entire series into something completely different. what was confusing at first was the "neverland" concept that they were trying to achieve, but i eventually caught on. everyone who saw the series should watch the show. it's not very hard to find too. it's all over the internet. it's quite popular. turns out that this movie was highly anticipated.

i personally hope that the forum comes back to life, at least for a little while at least, so that this movie can be discussed.

Edited on 07/03/2009 8:13am