Eureka Seven Forums

Adult Swim (ended 2007)

The Eureka Seven Movie! Not a Myth!

Matt122005

[1]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 1

Hello all you Eureka Seven fans! I'm matt, and I run the Eureka Seven forums. How does this have anything to do with the Eureka Seven Movie or Continuation?

Well, if your someone who searches on google for E7 movie info, you'll find the E7 Forums in the first few results of the first page. We are the #1 source (beatingalmostall others) for Eureka Seven info.

Many of you have limited information regarding the continuation, and this is because you are not a member. And no, I'm not going to require you to join the forums to find the info.

This is what we know, these are FACTS, not rumors, I repeat, FACTS.

Fact 1: In April, we got Adrian (was involved in the E7 Project as a small animator) to contact an employee in BONES who after careful prodding said that the FRANCHISE of E7 would continue for the next two years. How? He did not say.

Besides this, in a just recent (only yesterday) interview with Dai Sato, he was asked about this and neither veriefied it or disclaimed it but instead said he wasn't allowed to speak about it.

Fact 2: In April, or around that time, BONES and BANDAI 'RENEWED' the rights to Eureka Seven and its name. This has raised a few eyebrows in the E7 community but coresponds with the previous fact.

Fact 3: Gallo, the official sketch artist for Eureka Seven, posted on his site, before it mysteriously went offline, a new picture of a previously never before seen eureka seven federation ship. Looked sorta like a blimp.

Fact 4: From Augest 31st - September 1st, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, VLOXY (a member of the E7 Forums) went to AnimeFest in Dallas twice and interviewed Mr. Dai Sato (the writer and director of E7) about certain things. Below is what happened, and it is by far the best fact given.

"There are a lot of rumors that Bandai and Bones have signed an agreement to continue Eureka Seven. Some say for two years. What does that mean? A new series or a movie?"

He smiled. Laughed. And through his interpreter said, "It is up to the producers and the companies involved. I am unable to say anything because I am bound by a contract. Is this good enough?"

I shook my head and laughed in disapaointment, and said "I understand that you have a non-disclosure agreement, but can you possibly say yes or no?"

He just smiled and laughed some more and did not say anything.

Vloxy than proceeded to give Mr. Sato a card with the E7 Forums address and Mr. Sato agreed to check it out sometime.

On the following day Vloxy returned and the questions resumed.

"In your mind, does Eureka Seven end at epsiode 50, or can you envision a future for Renton and Eureka?"

"I can envision a future for the two of them," he said reflectively and contemplatively. Then a bit of laughter.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/touji-za-nai/Eureka%20SeveN/EurekaSevenSeasonTwohint.jpg

I then showed him the picture above of the two winged children and I said, "Could this be it?". And he said, "This is depicting the next generation, his (Renton's) children, with flipped roles."

The following are two pictures taken during both days at the AnimeFest.....

Pic 1: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13176043

Pic 2: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13179173

FACT 5: We have learned that Studio BONES is hiring new employee's. According to Imarya Kashari (past Bandai japan employee) this is only done when BONES is preparing for a BIG project. Studio BONES only really has two big CURRENT projects, Fullmetal Alchemist and Eureka Seven. Fullmetal is as far as we know, a closed project. However, Eureka Seven is still an "ACTIVE" project. So although we can't confirm it, there's a high possibility their hiring for a project conscerning with the Eureka Seven continuation.

Fact 6: On Nov. 9 (2007) BONES posted the following in reply to a comment of mine on their BBS which can be found here: http://www.bones.co.jp/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cgi

QUOTE Hello, Matt.
    My name is Chappy, and I am from BONES.

Thank you for support of Eureka Seven.

If more people support Eureka Seven more a lot, it may become a continuation or movie.

Because we announce it by all means here if it is decided sometime, please look forward to.

Those are the current facts, when we get more, they'll be added here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?showtopic=2296

The above are all confirmed facts, not rumors.

Now, for the history and explanation of the Eureka Seven Forums. We were the first ever Eureka Seven Forums and are currently the ONLY active one's in the world. We have members from all over the entire planet and most importantly, we have insiders in Japan.

Who? Let me tell you.

For one, we have Patrick Seitz (the guy who dubbed Charles Beams voice) and he is a member and has a blog section on the forums. If your a member you can talk to him.

We have Imarya Kashari who when she joined the forums was working for Bandai in Japan, about a half a year ago she quit to become an engineer, but she still talks to her friends in Bandai and gets information from time to time from them.

We HAD Adrian, who animated the A PART END and B PART BEGIN sequences in E7, however when he began work on the Black Lagoon project he dissapeared from the internet. So sad. I miss him.

Oh and we also are known by Bandai in Japan and Dai Sato has been given our forum's address.

We have interviewed Crispin Freeman, Patrick Seitz, Dave Mallows, and even Dai Sato!

We have uncovered the identies of the two children on the 13th volume, Dai Sato in our interview told us that they were.......drum roll....... EUREKA AND RENTON'S TWIN CHILDREN! WOOT!

Ok, so basicly, just wanted to tell you this. You could join the E7 forums (we have over 1,400+ die hard E7 fans and japan insiders) or you can take what I told you and nothing else.

I'll be back, hope you guys appreciated this.

-Matt

Forum Address: www.eurekaseven.co.nr

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RentonThurston

[2]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    Matt122005 wrote:

Hello all you Eureka Seven fans! I'm matt, and I run the Eureka Seven forums. How does this have anything to do with the Eureka Seven Movie or Continuation?

Well, if your someone who searches on google for E7 movie info, you'll find the E7 Forums in the first few results of the first page. We are the #1 source (beatingalmostall others) for Eureka Seven info.

Many of you have limited information regarding the continuation, and this is because you are not a member. And no, I'm not going to require you to join the forums to find the info.

This is what we know, these are FACTS, not rumors, I repeat, FACTS.

Fact 1: In April, we got Adrian (was involved in the E7 Project as a small animator) to contact an employee in BONES who after careful prodding said that the FRANCHISE of E7 would continue for the next two years. How? He did not say.

Besides this, in a just recent (only yesterday) interview with Dai Sato, he was asked about this and neither veriefied it or disclaimed it but instead said he wasn't allowed to speak about it.

Fact 2: In April, or around that time, BONES and BANDAI 'RENEWED' the rights to Eureka Seven and its name. This has raised a few eyebrows in the E7 community but coresponds with the previous fact.

Fact 3: Gallo, the official sketch artist for Eureka Seven, posted on his site, before it mysteriously went offline, a new picture of a previously never before seen eureka seven federation ship. Looked sorta like a blimp.

Fact 4: From Augest 31st - September 1st, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, VLOXY (a member of the E7 Forums) went to AnimeFest in Dallas twice and interviewed Mr. Dai Sato (the writer and director of E7) about certain things. Below is what happened, and it is by far the best fact given.

"There are a lot of rumors that Bandai and Bones have signed an agreement to continue Eureka Seven. Some say for two years. What does that mean? A new series or a movie?"

He smiled. Laughed. And through his interpreter said, "It is up to the producers and the companies involved. I am unable to say anything because I am bound by a contract. Is this good enough?"

I shook my head and laughed in disapaointment, and said "I understand that you have a non-disclosure agreement, but can you possibly say yes or no?"

He just smiled and laughed some more and did not say anything.

Vloxy than proceeded to give Mr. Sato a card with the E7 Forums address and Mr. Sato agreed to check it out sometime.

On the following day Vloxy returned and the questions resumed.

"In your mind, does Eureka Seven end at epsiode 50, or can you envision a future for Renton and Eureka?"

"I can envision a future for the two of them," he said reflectively and contemplatively. Then a bit of laughter.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/touji-za-nai/Eureka%20SeveN/EurekaSevenSeasonTwohint.jpg

I then showed him the picture above of the two winged children and I said, "Could this be it?". And he said, "This is depicting the next generation, his (Renton's) children, with flipped roles."

The following are two pictures taken during both days at the AnimeFest.....

Pic 1: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13176043

Pic 2: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13179173

FACT 5: We have learned that Studio BONES is hiring new employee's. According to Imarya Kashari (past Bandai japan employee) this is only done when BONES is preparing for a BIG project. Studio BONES only really has two big CURRENT projects, Fullmetal Alchemist and Eureka Seven. Fullmetal is as far as we know, a closed project. However, Eureka Seven is still an "ACTIVE" project. So although we can't confirm it, there's a high possibility their hiring for a project conscerning with the Eureka Seven continuation.

Fact 6: On Nov. 9 (2007) BONES posted the following in reply to a comment of mine on their BBS which can be found here: http://www.bones.co.jp/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cgi

QUOTE Hello, Matt.
    My name is Chappy, and I am from BONES.

Thank you for support of Eureka Seven.

If more people support Eureka Seven more a lot, it may become a continuation or movie.

Because we announce it by all means here if it is decided sometime, please look forward to.

Those are the current facts, when we get more, they'll be added here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?showtopic=2296

The above are all confirmed facts, not rumors.

Now, for the history and explanation of the Eureka Seven Forums. We were the first ever Eureka Seven Forums and are currently the ONLY active one's in the world. We have members from all over the entire planet and most importantly, we have insiders in Japan.

Who? Let me tell you.

For one, we have Patrick Seitz (the guy who dubbed Charles Beams voice) and he is a member and has a blog section on the forums. If your a member you can talk to him.

We have Imarya Kashari who when she joined the forums was working for Bandai in Japan, about a half a year ago she quit to become an engineer, but she still talks to her friends in Bandai and gets information from time to time from them.

We HAD Adrian, who animated the A PART END and B PART BEGIN sequences in E7, however when he began work on the Black Lagoon project he dissapeared from the internet. So sad. I miss him.

Oh and we also are known by Bandai in Japan and Dai Sato has been given our forum's address.

We have interviewed Crispin Freeman, Patrick Seitz, Dave Mallows, and even Dai Sato!

We have uncovered the identies of the two children on the 13th volume, Dai Sato in our interview told us that they were.......drum roll....... EUREKA AND RENTON'S TWIN CHILDREN! WOOT!

Ok, so basicly, just wanted to tell you this. You could join the E7 forums (we have over 1,400+ die hard E7 fans and japan insiders) or you can take what I told you and nothing else.

I'll be back, hope you guys appreciated this.

-Matt

Forum Address: www.eurekaseven.co.nr

That picture of the winged children is the final dvd cover....

Matt122005

[3]Jan 28, 2008

Um, I know that. lol What made you think I didn't? In Japan, the 13th dvd is the final one, in the US, the 12th dvd is the final one with the 13th dvd cover.

-Matt

RentonThurston

[4]Jan 29, 2008
    Matt122005 wrote:

Um, I know that. lol What made you think I didn't? In Japan, the 13th dvd is the final one, in the US, the 12th dvd is the final one with the 13th dvd cover.

-Matt

beacuse ur text makes it seem like you didnt. I was at AnimeFest in dallas and it was amazing. Also i thought Tomoki Kyoda directed Eureka Seven. And i thought Dai Sato was only a screenwriter. And also to be honest with you ur story seems liek a load of crap.
    Edited on 01/29/2008 2:17pm

Matt122005

[5]Jan 29, 2008

Um, when did I say Dai Sato was the director? Yes, he WROTE Eureka Seven.

For your information, all the info provided are FACTS, whether you believe it or not.

-Matt

RentonThurston

[6]Jan 29, 2008

Matt122005 wrote:

Matt122005 wrote:

There.

RentonThurston

[7]Jan 29, 2008
    Matt122005 wrote:

For your information, all the info provided are FACTS, whether you believe it or not.

-Matt

I know there facts =P i was there.... Except i thought they told us not to talk about it...

Matt122005

[8]Jan 29, 2008

He directed a few random episodes.

I never heard that we weren't to talk about it. BONES and Bandai know the site and they have never mentioned ANY problems with it.

-Matt

RentonThurston

[9]Jan 30, 2008
    Matt122005 wrote:

He directed a few random episodes.

I never heard that we weren't to talk about it. BONES and Bandai know the site and they have never mentioned ANY problems with it.

-Matt

I was told there that we werent suppsoed to discuss anything on upcoming episodes of Eureka Seven if they told us anything.

Matt122005

[10]Jan 30, 2008
    Wait a second, they told you something regarding the second season?

All we got was Dai Sato saying "I can't talk about it."

Did they say anyrhing else we don't know about?

-Matt

MonkieezdaLAdzz

[11]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 6
    Huh Im confused...all i wanna know is if they are making a movie or not...Please dont tell me to read the info cause im Not going to lolz....i dont like reading to much information...especially when its just mumble jumble....

Brodoin15

[12]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 20

Well we never know. Unless something is said over the next year or so then it may not be a movie, but we'll just have to wait and see. For all we know it could be in the works right now, secretly. A movie would be nice, but we don't know.

For all we know there could be another Star Wars movie in 10 years, we just got to wait and see on any movie infomation.

Edited on 01/31/2008 9:52am

RentonThurston

[13]Jan 31, 2008
    Matt122005 wrote:
    Wait a second, they told you something regarding the second season?

All we got was Dai Sato saying "I can't talk about it."

Did they say anyrhing else we don't know about?

-Matt
    Yes they did say more than u posted. And they made all of us sign some contract.

Wrathv1

[14]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 2

Hey Matt, I just read your review and I want to say i have my hopes up for Eureka seven and Renton, im a big fan who reasonly got done watching all 50 episode, they way they ended it i thought there was going to be another serise and a looked and looked for info about Eureka Seven and if it was going to Continue or not and well i didnt find anything about it so my hopes were down about it and i wanted more, but when i read your review, you rised my hope and im here to surport you.

ps. I just made there account xD

Wrathv1

[15]Feb 2, 2008
    Wrathv1 wrote:

Hey Matt, I just read your review and I want to say i have my hopes up for Eureka seven and Renton, im a big fan who reasonly got done watching all 50 episode, they way they ended it i thought there was going to be another serise and a looked and looked for info about Eureka Seven and if it was going to Continue or not and well i didnt find anything about it so my hopes were down about it and i wanted more, but when i read your review, you rised my hope and im here to surport you.

ps. I just made there account xD

srry i made a few mistakes, i was so exsited to hear

Matt122005

[16]Feb 2, 2008
    Glad to hear, yes, we don't have a diffinitive answer yet, but I believe were getting close.

Also RentonThurston, I just talked to Vloxy, and guess what, there were no NDA's signed there. He was in those sessions and he can verify what you said was all FALSE.

So I'm going to believe the guy who has the audio, pictures, and text to prove he was actually there and telling the truth.

We all want a movie or new series, hopefully 2008 will mark the year.

-Matt

RentonThurston

[17]Feb 2, 2008
    Matt122005 wrote:
    Glad to hear, yes, we don't have a diffinitive answer yet, but I believe were getting close.

Also RentonThurston, I just talked to Vloxy, and guess what, there were no NDA's signed there. He was in those sessions and he can verify what you said was all FALSE.

So I'm going to believe the guy who has the audio, pictures, and text to prove he was actually there and telling the truth.

We all want a movie or new series, hopefully 2008 will mark the year.

-Matt
    Told u we weren't aloud to talk about it. He was probably there and knows not to talk about it. And if he wasnt he should have no knowledge of it.

Wrathv1

[18]Feb 3, 2008

Hmm a movie would be nice but i'd rather have a serise,because i want it to last longer, well what ever they have i hope they add all the drama and chariter they did in the 1st serise.

WaitingForBrawl

[19]Feb 17, 2008
    Ever since i finished watching the last episode i've been searching every corner of the internet looking for any sign or definite answer that this show is getting an OVA or movie. Apparently it's been talked about quite abit on this forum, but everywhere else ppl seem to say there is gonna be some new eps, a 51 ep or a movie. Can someone end this for me and just say whether or not this show is gonna get some sort of continuation of any form?!?

RentonThurston

[20]Feb 17, 2008
    WaitingForBrawl wrote:
    Ever since i finished watching the last episode i've been searching every corner of the internet looking for any sign or definite answer that this show is getting an OVA or movie. Apparently it's been talked about quite abit on this forum, but everywhere else ppl seem to say there is gonna be some new eps, a 51 ep or a movie. Can someone end this for me and just say whether or not this show is gonna get some sort of continuation of any form?!?
    Maybe Maybe not . No one really knows.