Eureka Seven

Adult Swim (ended 2007)

TVTome_Shadow

Eureka Seven Fan Reviews (98)

• What can I say? I love this show a lot, and I definitely recommend it.

When I first heard about Eureka Seven, it sounded pretty good to me, though I didn't really have the time to watch it. But I finally decided to do just that, and I was captivated in the first few episodes.

About a 14-year-old boy named Renton Thurston who loves to REF, and wants something interesting to happen in his life, he gets just that. A unique LFO (Light Finding Object) called the Nirvash Type Zero lands right by his house, and inside it is a girl he falls for immediately: Eureka. After that, everything starts happening at once; Renton joins the REFing group, Gekko State, he learns more about Eureka and what's happening in the world, and a certain man named Dewey is planning something sinister... And who exactly the girl, Anemone, who seems so similar to Eureka?

A fantastic show for sure, with plenty of action, romance, sci-fi, and some comedy to spice it up. The only problem I had with it was that it's way too short. But other than that, Eureka Seven is an awesome show that really hooked me... 'Nuf said.