Eureka Seven

When You Wish Upon A Star

Aired Sunday 1:00 AM Apr 28, 2007 on Adult Swim

• There will be a movie to this series.

The series did end in a cliffhanger, so they might make a movie to the conclusion. There are two ideas that I think might happen in the movie. First Guess: Renton and Eureka are in "our world" living somewhere in Japan. And had been there for about a year. Once there, Renton meets a teenage girl who looks like Renton's sister, Diane, with the same voice and the same name. The villain in this movie would be two identical women in diffrent worlds, one in Renton and Eureka's world and the second in "our world", that when the two join together as one, will become the Ulimate Coralian and will destroy Renton and Eureka's world, if Renton and Eureka can find a way to go back to their world. And they might have a special guest star in the movie who will help Renton and Eureka get back home, and that person is....Edward Elric the Fullmetal Alchemist. Second Guess: Renton finds his missing mother who's been gone sense he was a baby, and she in charge of a coralian utopia place. Yet his own mother is the villain in this movie and is using him to end all humanity so the coralians can live in peace. And the shocking secret is Renton is part human, part coralian. But seeing how I reheard from episode one where Renton's grandfather said about his late mother means that she dead. So my second guess isn't coming true. So my first guess might happen, with Renton and Eureka surfing at a beach, Daine looklike, and Edward Elcric, Let's hope that might come true.