Eureka

Best in Faux

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 12, 2008 on Syfy

• The entire town fighting over the best robo-dog, amusing

A fine example for what eureka is about. Personally i find that the plot was a lottle to simple, from the moment you see the sonic melter you realise from where the magmapockets come. Although a nice realisation. The obsesive geologist is a nice example of crazy scientist and I would love to have this nice tunneler, no more whaiting in autoroutes simply dug under them. One of the big questions is now : What was the origin of the radiation and why is she so interestet in it? We will see, surely in the season finale, can't wait for it.
  • Loved it :)

WOW! What a great episode of Eureka. (The following does contain spoilers just to warn you) We have exploding dogs, a hatred of physics, cool futuristic diamonds, and earthquakes. Everyone was in top form tonight even Allison though she was a little out of her element with the whole wedding dress thing, she still did well. I really liked that there was a lot of comedy in this episode and some quick one liners that really made this great episode even more enjoyable. We also got one of those great Carter and Allison scenes when he was helping her out of the dress that makes you just hope something will eventually happen there. Next weeks episode looks to be good to as it seems we are going to be possibly losing someone according to that preview. Hopefully not but we will see :(
  • Exploding dogs, hate of physics, love of geography my kind of day in Eureaka.

I hate physics too so Zoe you are not alone. This episode was especially funny starting with Jo and weddings (mouths agape as they ought to be), then it was Carter's "And that's how you ask, who raised you?" comment and of course the reason why I love this episode; exploding dogs, now I'm no dog lover quite the opposite thank you so when Dr. Young's dog went kaput with a Frisbee in its mouth I was dying on the floor. The magma in the underground scene looked awesome, altogether another great (by great I mean horrible and full of panic) day in Eureka.